• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer feedback

DeletedUser25252

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave the feedback here or visit us on Facebook!.

Super Catanian

Really funny video.
Dumb thing to say, but I think we should also be able to buy some of these items with FP packs. After a while, I might run out of my useless items, with only FP left. Or is there a specific reason why this is not an option?

Algona

Seems like a well designed system. Job well done.

With a couple K stuff in Inventory and more always coming in, I reckon 'twill be a long time before I get rid of all the unwanted stuff.

Am regretting tearing down instead of storing the 30 FoY after I finished The Great Diamond Experiment.

ODragon

For mobile, when you click on the Antique Dealer ruins (BA/IA), it opens and says its name. It should also say something like "Becomes available upon entering Early Middle Ages"

Other than not specifying where age on the research tree opens it, browser gives much more details!

Auction.jpg

Jern2017

I'm selling cheap stuff for now to open at least one more slot. Then, I plan to use one slot for breaking down cheap stuff in two hours (Victory Towers, residential/production buildings, decorations...) to open more slots and the second slot to break down more valuable items in 24 hours.

I like the fact that items and buildings that had absolutely no value to me before will gain it now that they can be exchanged. A Jade relic has just spawned for me in the GE and for the first time in a year, I was excited when I saw it, knowing I will be able to exchange it now.

BruteForceAttack

I'm selling cheap stuff for now to open at least one more slot. Then, I plan to use one slot for breaking down cheap stuff in two hours (Victory Towers, residential/production buildings, decorations...) to open more slots and the second slot to break down more valuable items in 24 hours.

I like the fact that items and buildings that had absolutely no value to me before will gain it now that they can be exchanged. A Jade relic has just spawned for me in the GE and for the first time in a year, I was excited when I saw it, knowing I will be able to exchange it now.

Unfortunately timers are NOT assigned to slots....meaning when you open second slot you cant set 1st slot to 2hrs and second to 24. Both will be either 2 or 24.

Edit: NOT assigned..lol

Last edited:

Godly Luke

It's great! Love it. Here is a good tip. It's probably already been posted but I'm lazy to read. For the first few days put down 2 hour productions on crap you don't care about to get another slot opened up quick so you can have them for 2 hours to open up more slots (if wanted) or move on to 1 day

DeletedUser29623

I do wonder how long the auction feature will last. Buildings are going for much less than Inno typically prices them at—on my server a Rosarium went for 7K gold coins, which seems like a lot less than the hundreds of diamonds they’d charge in one of their sales. It makes an interesting index on what this stuff is really worth to players

BruteForceAttack

I do wonder how long the auction feature will last. Buildings are going for much less than Inno typically prices them at—on my server a Rosarium went for 7K gold coins, which seems like a lot less than the hundreds of diamonds they’d charge in one of their sales. It makes an interesting index on what this stuff is really worth to players

Early days, folks dont have that many coins, after couple of weeks when many will have coins cost will go up a lot.

DeletedUser26560

I think the price of these auction coins are way to high.
AND, why can't we see all the items offered by players, I'm sure I will miss the items I want if and when I ever get any coin to spend on them.

BruteForceAttack

I think the price of these auction coins are way to high.
AND, why can't we see all the items offered by players, I'm sure I will miss the items I want if and when I ever get any coin to spend on them.

When you sell you are selling/offering the items to Inno and not to other players.

Stuff that you are bidding on and outright buying are offered by Inno and not by other players.

DeletedUser26560

I think the prices are way to HIGH. Your comment makes me think there are a lot of pay-to-win spender players where you are, I am a more modest and frugal player.

DeletedUser26560

When you sell you are selling/offering the items to Inno and not to other players.

Stuff that you are bidding on and outright buying are offered by Inno and not by other players.

That is an unfortunate construct of this economy control I don't like. I would rather see a more free and flowing exchange between players, there are other ways to keep thing in check beside hobbling game play.

AND like normal for this game everything takes forever to do.

Last edited by a moderator: