• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Someone keeps ruining our swap threads

DeletedUser36439

A player by the name of iiiiiui joined our guild in jaims about a month ago and kept posting a GB in the main chat without ever saying a word. Then after he was added to the swap threads he posted that GB to all the swap threads without paying FPs. Then we kicked him from the guild.

Well now hes back doing the exact same thing. He was added to the threads again because our leader forgot who he was and lumped him in with other new members. He did the exact same thing. Posted his GB to all the threads without paying, never saying a word.

Was wondering if he does this to other guilds in jaims, and what to do about him.

Emberguard

Not a clue who I'm not on Jaims

Solution: Make a blacklist in your guild forums (Desktop) and why they were blacklisted
Then when someone applies check against the blacklist

No desktop? Use either the guild profile to list it, or have a "guild rules" thread in your messages that you bump periodically and whenever a new member joins. Make sure it contains a blacklist​

DeletedUser

A player by the name of iiiiiui joined our guild in jaims about a month ago and kept posting a GB in the main chat without ever saying a word. Then after he was added to the swap threads he posted that GB to all the swap threads without paying FPs. Then we kicked him from the guild.

Well now hes back doing the exact same thing. He was added to the threads again because our leader forgot who he was and lumped him in with other new members.
To me this is a red flag on your leader. If it's only been a month and this player (with a rather unique name) was kicked from the guild, your leader really should have remembered. I mean, if it had been 6 months it might be understandable. Or if it was a more generic name. But only a month with a name like that? And screwing with the GB swap threads? I know I wouldn't have forgotten.

DeletedUser30900

man, shall I just create my new diamond farm then do the exact same thing to your guild? since your leaders are not trying to do the right thing...

DeletedUser36439

Ok thanks for the replies. I dont think anyone plays on desktop in our guild as we dont even participate in GvG. Ill recommend starting a blacklist thread.

I agree that our leader should have caught him and kicked him back out. It seems that he is somewhat forgetful regarding the threads. For example we have a few players in our guild that dont want to be in the swap threads, but everytime he updates the threads to account for members coming or going he adds those two members back in. Then they have to leave each thread. Two or three weeks later he adds them back, then they leave again, ect. I think they finally gave up.

Would be nice if he delegated some of this stuff to others to help him out.

DeletedUser30312

He looks like pretty easy pickings though:

easy.jpg

He doesn't even have an Arc to do proper snipes.

DeletedUser13838

Ok thanks for the replies. I dont think anyone plays on desktop in our guild as we dont even participate in GvG. Ill recommend starting a blacklist thread.

I agree that our leader should have caught him and kicked him back out. It seems that he is somewhat forgetful regarding the threads. For example we have a few players in our guild that dont want to be in the swap threads, but everytime he updates the threads to account for members coming or going he adds those two members back in. Then they have to leave each thread. Two or three weeks later he adds them back, then they leave again, ect. I think they finally gave up.

I think there's a way to add all members of a guild to a thread rather than adding them one by one.

BruteForceAttack

Offer your leader to manage the swap threads.

DeletedUser30312

2 million in TE? That's nothing. I'm 3 ages below him and just under 7.5 million. Seems like he's rushing a bit too, so he'll be a relatively easy target.

Lancer

I just looked him up and he is currently in Tomorrow Era and has over 2 MM points. So he's been around a while

This thread was about 8 months old whenever you posted your reply. I'm not saying this to sound smart or something like that, but just so you are aware because this happens a lot. Even I have re-opened an old discussion before by commenting on it.