• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event 2019 feedback

DeletedUser38138

Out of my 7 cities I only managed to build one Royal Ship while playing the event. It’s hard sometimes to get the six upgrades. In one city I only managed to get only one ship upgrade. The random generator can really work against you. Though I am close in some of my cities with 5 upgrades.

DeletedUser4441

Out of my 7 cities I only managed to build one Royal Ship while playing the event. It’s hard sometimes to get the six upgrades. In one city I only managed to get only one ship upgrade. The random generator can really work against you. Though I am close in some of my cities with 5 upgrades.

Don't feel lonely, I got a full ships worth in 2 cities so far, and bupkiss in 2 others. I guess I used all my luck on the 2. Nice thing is the upgrades on AD now, so you can still get them along the way.

lemur

I just noticed that the highest level of the grand prize lighthouse has a red blob hanging off the side. It looks like a swollen tumor. What is that supposed to be?

crow2.jpg

Last edited:

lemur

It very clearly looks like a half round room of windows. Seems a nice lookout spot.

But there are multiple windows on the lighthouse itself that offer a vantage point that is higher, more protected, and more structurally stable.

I looked on-line and didn't find any pictures that resemble this InnoGames artwork. The original "crow's nest" was a structure on the mast of a ship.

crow4.jpeg

Last edited:

Freshmeboy

It's actually what we call a bartizan in the trades. Usually cantilevered from the main building and with a roof of its own attached to the side. Expensive to engineer and build but they can be an awesome addition. You see fantastical ones in the Harry Potter movies, some that defy gravity. Would have been better to place it in the front but maybe INNO thought the profile looked better...

- KQ -

It's actually what we call a bartizan in the trades. Usually cantilevered from the main building and with a roof of its own attached to the side. Expensive to engineer and build but they can be an awesome addition. You see fantastical ones in the Harry Potter movies, some that defy gravity. Would have been better to place it in the front but maybe INNO thought the profile looked better...

Bartizan is the word and factoid of the day in my world. Thanks for the info.

qaccy

Went in to get an additional 2 Crow's Nests (total of 3) and added 4 more ships to my city as well. Along with the move up to SAM I've lost enthusiasm in my city for the first time in about 5 years. I have to find about 50k more happiness from somewhere that preferably isn't decorations or culture buildings...no regrets though, I much prefer large buildings to small ones and both big-ticket items here fit that bill very well.

DeletedUser31397

Got a Lv8 CN on my main as well as one of my diamond farms. I missed the first week of the event so missed out on 7 doubloons but was able to get lv8 each time with about 5 doubloons left (my incident luck was pretty decent). I also got a pirate ship on my main along with some other nice gold prizes and a good amount of WW/WW shrink kits on my other cities. Pretty nice event...though I still miss the days when you could get 4 wishing wells on the same wheel HAHA

Freshmeboy

I ended up buying diamonds for the free dubs in my youngest city. There was no way I could make the last upgrade without help. I saw how others were averaging one trip on the ship every ten compass turns and I was nowhere near that average. I had one trip with 12 single moves by the compass. It just looked absymal. The good news is my main got a fully maxxed Nest with one dub to spare. Overall, a great event and diamonds or no diamonds, it's magical watching that one building net me 20 fps ...

Super Catanian

Nice event that I realy enjoyed.
I was a bit sad when I saw that the last day was also when the last quest was offered, not counting the extra 4 hours of the next day. Some other events had an extra day after the last quest, which might make it a bit easier in case something happens unexpectedly in the last day. Still got that maxed out Crow's Nest.

DeletedUser

I deeply appreciate this offer:

You still have chances to join our Instagram giveaway! Follow us now and find out how you can win 45 Doubloons!

Popped up this AM in all 3 cities. Although it's dated 8/7.
I also have it in at least one of my cities. Probably all of them, I just haven't checked the others yet. I've alerted my superiors.

Algona

And it;s popped up a second time. Funny once. Annoying twice.

Oh, and INNO, since you did make the offers twice now, I expect to see two winners pf 45 Dubloons each announced. And that those 45 Dublooms will be good for the next Summer Event.

After all, you wouldn't want to lie to your customers now, would you?

Or would you prefer folk be talking on Instagram about silly mistakes like this?

Last edited: