• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] New Monthly / Weekly Game Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41105

Hi All: I saw an announcement about a monthly / weekly game starting on September 2, but now I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated because the games sound like lots of fun... spot the differences, anagrams, etc... Thank you, Mugsy

DeletedUser41105

That is exactly what I am looking for! Thank you very much!

DeletedUser41105

Agent327, thank you so much for that warm welcome being that I only joined the Forum several hours ago and was not born with the all-knowing knowledge that you apparently possess. It's so refreshing to realize the depth of character of some of my fellow FoE players. And, being as magnanimous as you are, it comes as no surprise that you limit who can spot your profile - you surely must be in great demand. Oh no, wait, I guess you are not, in fact, all-knowing... a little tip for you - if you are using glasses while doing your agent-ing or spotting the differences you might want to clean the lenses because, for the record, "He" is a "She". And, based on your hoped-for titter-eliciting reply to my question, it is quite clear that you actually are not 'A Gent'. so nice to have made your acquaintance, Agent327. Bye, bye now.

RazorbackPirate

Agent327, thank you so much for that warm welcome being that I only joined the Forum several hours ago and was not born with the all-knowing knowledge that you apparently possess. It's so refreshing to realize the depth of character of some of my fellow FoE players. And, being as magnanimous as you are, it comes as no surprise that you limit who can spot your profile - you surely must be in great demand. Oh no, wait, I guess you are not, in fact, all-knowing... a little tip for you - if you are using glasses while doing your agent-ing or spotting the differences you might want to clean the lenses because, for the record, "He" is a "She". And, based on your hoped-for titter-eliciting reply to my question, it is quite clear that you actually are not 'A Gent'. so nice to have made your acquaintance, Agent327. Bye, bye now.
Oh man, this is going to be fun to watch. I need to go get popcorn.

Lannister the Rich

This is quite possibly one of the best things I've read on this forum yet. Well done

Agent327

Agent327, thank you so much for that warm welcome being that I only joined the Forum several hours ago and was not born with the all-knowing knowledge that you apparently possess.

I think that is more of a short time memory problem than knowing all, but I am glad you are here.

It's so refreshing to realize the depth of character of some of my fellow FoE players. And, being as magnanimous as you are, it comes as no surprise that you limit who can spot your profile - you surely must be in great demand.

Probably, but that is not the reason. I am just to lazy to change the original setting.

Oh no, wait, I guess you are not, in fact, all-knowing... a little tip for you - if you are using glasses while doing your agent-ing or spotting the differences you might want to clean the lenses because, for the record, "He" is a "She".

My apologies. My mistake. From your avatar and the name Mugsy4 I should have known you are a lady. Mugsy3 being a man must have thrown me off.

And, based on your hoped-for titter-eliciting reply to my question, it is quite clear that you actually are not 'A Gent'. so nice to have made your acquaintance, Agent327. Bye, bye now.

Nice to have met you to. See you around. Could be on EN as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.