• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arr, Jim me lad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria and Albert

Congrats you won the rudeness award!!!! @Menace, I hope that didnt offend you!!!!
I do apologize. I don't know if I stepped into something here. You mention Menace, but I don't think I was making a disparaging comment about Menace. It is my understanding that the Forum Moderators work as a team and there seems to be quite a lot to do what with postings. I did not mean to imply that Menace was not doing the job, as I am sure the entire forum is not a single person's job.
I just loved Snowbelle's contests. The word association contests? There were so many different kinds that the contests kept me checking in every day. And I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same.
Again, my apologies to Menace if there was offense taken because it was not meant as offensive.

barra370804

I do apologize. I don't know if I stepped into something here. You mention Menace, but I don't think I was making a disparaging comment about Menace. It is my understanding that the Forum Moderators work as a team and there seems to be quite a lot to do what with postings. I did not mean to imply that Menace was not doing the job, as I am sure the entire forum is not a single person's job.
I just loved Snowbelle's contests. The word association contests? There were so many different kinds that the contests kept me checking in every day. And I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same.
Again, my apologies to Menace if there was offense taken because it was not meant as offensive.
I commented because Menace is the main contest creator now (along with @Panacea) So I thought you were saying that snowbelle did a better job than Menace.

DeletedUser25795

Forgive me for being dense, but the first few respondents to this thread had a Spoiler tag put over their answers, but none of the subsequent contributions, including mine, have those answers covered. Does this mean just those first players have already won?

Nope it just means they covered their own answers so if you want to see how they answered you can, but it doesn't spoil it for others by having the answers thrown in your face.

DeletedUser25252

The winners are:

DreadfulCadillac
Victoria and Albert
spnnr

Please let me know the premium building of your choice, and congrats!

DeletedUser25252

I really miss Snowbelle and all the contests.....
Where's the fun in the forum now?

Snowbelle was a hugely valued member of the team, both as a game mod and here on our forums. However, she left a few months back. Please feel free, any of you, to let me know of any ideas or preferences you have for forum contests. All suggestions greatfully received.

And no offense ever taken, I appreciate all contributions :)

Victoria and Albert

The winners are:

DreadfulCadillac
Victoria and Albert
spnnr

Thank you, Menace. I would like a spice trader, please?
Would you consider reviving a word association contest, for fun?
Halloween is coming up. Last year with did a kid in a costume, right?
Maybe we can do favorite scary movie or character?
Thanks again, Menace!
Victoria and Albert
Vingrid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.