• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Himeji Castle

DeletedUser25376

My Himeki Castle stopped paying forge points as a reward. I was getting fps rewards at the normal rate until a week or two ago. It has only paid goods and rogues every since.

Emberguard

Ok.... what lvl, how many fights? How many activations? Record for two months all the specifics and then we’ll have enough data to see what it’s doing

DeletedUser30197

Can someone please explain to me how himeji works? Is it like tor? Will I get rewards only in ge? I just put mine up in R world and I'm not sure when or where to expect to see rewards. I play in R, U and east worlds but only have hc in R.

BruteForceAttack

Can someone please explain to me how himeji works? Is it like tor? Will I get rewards only in ge? I just put mine up in R world and I'm not sure when or where to expect to see rewards. I play in R, U and east worlds but only have hc in R.

After you collect hc, you get x% of chances of winning from first y-number of fights, where x and y depends on your HC level.

Any fight counts, GE/GVG/PVP, DC/Event/Cot-map etc etc

Last edited:

DeletedUser30197

After you collect hc, you get x% of chances of winning from first y-number of fights, where x and y depends on your HC level.

Any fight counts, GE/GVG/PVP, DC/Event/Cot-map etc etc
Thank you so much! I just got my first reward attacking a neighbour. Was 10 fps thank u for answering I wasn't sure if anyone would. Lol. So thank you!

DeletedUser36415

How do we know when we receive a "Spoils of War" when we are in GE and other combats that do not show the results?

Is there a log that we can access to see if we received a reward?

DeletedUser

How do we know when we receive a "Spoils of War" when we are in GE and other combats that do not show the results?

Is there a log that we can access to see if we received a reward?
You will still see the results at the end of GE (and other) battles. I received at least 3 on various worlds just this morning in GE and saw each one as clear as day.

DeletedUser36415

You will still see the results at the end of GE (and other) battles. I received at least 3 on various worlds just this morning in GE and saw each one as clear as day.
Then I must have really bad RNG luck, for I have never received a Spoils of War for a GE battle, ever. All other research is showing that the Himeji Castle "Spoils of War" does not show in GE... I will keep my fingers crossed and hope to get a reward in the GE.

SpiderSux

Then I must have really bad RNG luck, for I have never received a Spoils of War for a GE battle, ever. All other research is showing that the Himeji Castle "Spoils of War" does not show in GE... I will keep my fingers crossed and hope to get a reward in the GE.
It IS random... Some days I get lots of rewards, some days I get some, and very rarely, I'll get none. Luck of the draw.

DeletedUser37581

I'm not sure what other research you are referring to, but I can repeat what @Stephen Longshanks says in that Himeji rewards are most definitely displayed after winning a battle in GE.

DeletedUser36415

It IS random... Some days I get lots of rewards, some days I get some, and very rarely, I'll get none. Luck of the draw.
I get the random part. I am not complaining about the RNG. More the question is after reading elsewhere that the GE had not displayed the results of the H.C., is the a place to see if the H.C. did give a reward. I only attack neighbors when I cannot attack via a GE ad I have seen the Spoils of War plaque. I have NEVER received a reward in a GE and I try to battle through to lvl4. I don't doubt S.L., I just am waiting for the results or looking elsewhere to confirm.

DreadfulCadillac

i have gotten over 400 fp from hc in GE..I do have a lvl 10 hc tho..

DeletedUser

Fingers crossed...

Granted the reading I did was 9 months old and there should have been patches between then and now.
If that's a link to what you read, it doesn't seem to be working. I'd be interested in where you saw this misinformation. I can unequivocally say that HC rewards show after GE battles because I got 3 today and I've done no fighting other than GE. As far as I know there is no other way of seeing what you got, unless you take stock of all your resources (including Rogues) before every single battle and do the math after each one.

Agent327

If that's a link to what you read, it doesn't seem to be working. I'd be interested in where you saw this misinformation. I can unequivocally say that HC rewards show after GE battles because I got 3 today and I've done no fighting other than GE. As far as I know there is no other way of seeing what you got, unless you take stock of all your resources (including Rogues) before every single battle and do the math after each one.

This is the link he tried to post

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/feedback-virtual-future-part-3.10042/page-7

Only one player there claiming it does not work in GE, but several others stating it does work.

He just did not read it carefull enough.

DeletedUser36415

This is the link he tried to post

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/feedback-virtual-future-part-3.10042/page-7

Only one player there claiming it does not work in GE, but several others stating it does work.

He just did not read it carefull enough.
If by you mean in working; that the counter in the mini icons in the upper right noted the remaining usage and that you might have gotten rewards, then yes H.C. is working. I just have never seen a "Spoils of War" banner in GE.

I will try S.L.'s advice and take note of my stuff and then compare.

Agent327

If by you mean in working; that the counter in the mini icons in the upper right noted the remaining usage and that you might have gotten rewards, then yes H.C. is working. I just have never seen a "Spoils of War" banner in GE.

I will try S.L.'s advice and take note of my stuff and then compare.

No I and those that answered in that thread means it works in GE. Nobody is talking about the icon working.