• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for active guild

DeletedUser41178

Name in game is ErylFlynn, I am HMA at the moment. Working on getting an Arc, I need 3 more BPs and then goods of course. Looking for a guild that has at least expedition level 12, and some goods and FP swapping going on.

Would like to join before next weeks expedition, currently stuck on an event quest because I completed the expedition and the guild does not have level 2 opened.

time4coffee

You probably already found a guild but The Land Component Guild is pretty, we open all 3 levels each. We're pretty active and even mix of levels

ol man Rufus

Name in game is ErylFlynn, I am HMA at the moment. Working on getting an Arc, I need 3 more BPs and then goods of course. Looking for a guild that has at least expedition level 12, and some goods and FP swapping going on.

Would like to join before next weeks expedition, currently stuck on an event quest because I completed the expedition and the guild does not have level 2 opened.
I am a little late as this week's expedition has started but if you are not connected, send a request to Jovia the Great to join the "Zero" Guild.

Forge On
RufusXZ