• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Missing fps

DeletedUser33099

Hi everyone, probably being too impatient but 30,000 fps will do that too you. Yesterday i made a mistake and spent a large amount of diamonds. So i contacted support to see if there was any way of having them returned. They responded in a few hours and said there was but this would be a 1 time deal. I agreed to the terms and in a few hours more they had returned my diamond and about half the fps they had to delete to make everything work( i messed up working the tech tree). So at the end of the day they returned the diamonds and some fps to my inventory. Here comes the problem i started the day with about 3300/10packs, when i opened my inventory after support returned everything i was missing the 3000/10packs, there now was only 278/10packs. I filed another ticket last night as soon as i saw the problem, got the automated response and that's been it. Its now over 12 hours and i haven't heard squat from anyone about this. So now this is my next step, asking anyone here if they have heard of something like this and what i should do next. Thanks,Ben

DeletedUser41501

I too disabled the diamond spending pop-up and later regretted it. Tapping too fast on my tablet has cost me many many diamonds. I didn't really think it to be that much but hey 10 diamonds might be that last guess you need while negotiating GE. I hate having to tap ok every time but at least I'm not losing my precious.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone, probably being too impatient but 30,000 fps will do that too you. Yesterday i made a mistake and spent a large amount of diamonds. So i contacted support to see if there was any way of having them returned. They responded in a few hours and said there was but this would be a 1 time deal. I agreed to the terms and in a few hours more they had returned my diamond and about half the fps they had to delete to make everything work( i messed up working the tech tree). So at the end of the day they returned the diamonds and some fps to my inventory. Here comes the problem i started the day with about 3300/10packs, when i opened my inventory after support returned everything i was missing the 3000/10packs, there now was only 278/10packs. I filed another ticket last night as soon as i saw the problem, got the automated response and that's been it. Its now over 12 hours and i haven't heard squat from anyone about this. So now this is my next step, asking anyone here if they have heard of something like this and what i should do next. Thanks,Ben
Unfortunately there is no other avenue than in-game support to address your issue. You can try adding another message to the ticket, but sometimes they get swamped, especially after an update. Patience is my only advice.

DeletedUser33099

Unfortunately there is no other avenue than in-game support to address your issue. You can try adding another message to the ticket, but sometimes they get swamped, especially after an update. Patience is my only advice.
Thanks for the response, i'll take your advice.

DeletedUser33099

Hi again, I took your advice and waited 56 hrs. Then sent a polite follow up this morning 8 hrs ago. Still no response, starting to feel intentional.

DeletedUser33099

Thanks for everyones response. I just heard from game support and they resolved my issue by returning my missing fps. Theres a little more but all that really needs to be said is Thank you for getting me sorted out.