• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

Silvysa

I'm going to post one last thing on this. I know a few names on this thread and I think I can pretty much say that just because it says "new member" against my name does not mean that I am a new player. It means that I feel strongly enough to post a comment.

It clear that everyone wants logs. I presume that this thread was set up for players to provide feedback,. If the moderators want to provide feedback, then take "moderator" off your name or set up your own thread called "moderator feedback". But seeing moderators slamming such requests or using straw-man arguments about the person making such a request is a control freak, has a Napoleon complex, or some other negative attribute is both wrong and counter to the purpose of this thread.

Please collect opinion and provide that feedback to Inno - and thank the people that have taken the time and effort to provide feedback,
Agreed! The mods aren’t supposed to be shutting down our ideas. This is the feedback forum after all. I was really surprised to see mods taking positions about the feedback and being disrespectful.

UBERhelp1

The interesting about the forums is that it ties your username to in the game. So it;s easy to find that I am a 46m player with 35000 fights. Its also easy to see that Havoc Hog is a 127M player with almost 60,000 fights, PackCat is a 167M player with 49,000 fights. When such players who have clearly played the game for a long time, and through their points and fights totals demonstrate that they have intimate knowledge and understanding, their feedback should have more weight than those that apparently spend more time in the forums than they do in the game.

MaliceKooper, you wouldn't even be allowed in our guild. I don't think you have accumulated more than 1M points and 1000 fights across 7 worlds. While you certainly can have an opinion, it counts for little because you don't have the accumulated experience in game to support it. So how about you keep quiet, and I will keep quiet, and RazorBackPete and Algona and everyone else that seems to want to comment on every post also keep quiet and let the players provide their feedback?

I can probably post enough here to get blocked, but thats OK. It's clear there are lot of people in this forum who care more about voicing their own opinion before listening to players that have considerably more experience and hence understanding provide their feedback to Inno.
Points don't mean anything.

Also, just because your city has more points or fights doesn't mean you are a better player. The fact that you can't see that after reaching those points/battles just proves that very point.

I am in a top 10 guild and [sarcasm]somehow[sarcasm] my guild is able to work together and coordinate attacks without having to have someone open bananas (lol) for us.

Finally, the very fact that you don't realize the constructive criticism on your posts shows your inability to cope with someone disagreeing with your point of view, generally a sign of someone who has the inability to be mature enough to construct an effective argument to support your views.

Silvysa

Points don't mean anything.

Also, just because your city has more points or fights doesn't mean you are a better player. The fact that you can't see that after reaching those points/battles just proves that very point.

I am in a top 10 guild and [sarcasm]somehow[sarcasm] my guild is able to work together and coordinate attacks without having to have someone open bananas (lol) for us.

Finally, the very fact that you don't realize the constructive criticism on your posts shows your inability to cope with someone disagreeing with your point of view, generally a sign of someone who has the inability to be mature enough to construct an effective argument to support your views.
Points mean quite a lot actually, since they show that you’re an active, advanced player.

UBERhelp1

Points mean quite a lot actually, since they show that you’re an active, advanced player.
Advanced, maybe, things are worth more points farther along the tech tree. Points do not show activity. I leave the game for a year and I'd still have the same points.

Points don't necessarily show how good a player is. There are plenty of players that are inexperienced that have high point values.

ocshooter

I think this topic is played out. It is obvious no one is going to agree so lets let Inno read our opinions and go to next topic. It is just getting nasty. Please

Lets talk about the costs of the BGB. How is everyone doing with goods.. Costs a whole lot to take a tile of 203 battles with this attrition rate? Thoughts on that?

UBERhelp1

I think this topic is played out. It is obvious no one is going to agree so lets let Inno read our opinions and go to next topic. It is just getting nasty. Please

Lets talk about the costs of the BGB. How is everyone doing with goods.. Costs a whole lot to take a tile of 203 battles with this attrition rate? Thoughts on that?
I do think the fights should be adjusted. They become harder faster than negotiations and don't advance you as far. As far as goods go, I haven't had a problem with them yet, except that no one in my guild has the goods I need to trade for so I have to be creative and plunder acquire my goods through other means.

ocshooter

I do think the fights should be adjusted. They become harder faster than negotiations and don't advance you as far. As far as goods go, I haven't had a problem with them yet, except that no one in my guild has the goods I need to trade for so I have to be creative and plunder acquire my goods through other means.

I like this Uberhelp, fun laugh on your creativity acquiring goods. :)

Who else has a fun BGB story?

Harbinger963

Agreed.

I would like access to Story and Side Quests in Battlegrounds. I know this is not something that everyone wants or needs, so an option under settings to turn it on or off would allow everyone to configure as they need - i.e. Show Story/Side Quests in Battlegrounds.

UBERhelp1

Agreed.

I would like access to Story and Side Quests in Battlegrounds. I know this is not something that everyone wants or needs, so an option under settings to turn it on or off would allow everyone to configure as they need - i.e. Show Story/Side Quests in Battlegrounds.
Building off of that, it would be cool if there were GBG event quests (make x advances in GBG by negotiating/fighting)

ocshooter

i think it would be fun to be able to observe other battlegrounds. Or even a Leader Board for Each Servers Battlegrounds. Top #1 could be posted from each one Daily during the 11 days.

RazorbackPirate

Yes that style of leadership will actually work better. The squads that understand the way following rank will be unstoppable by a guild full of people doing 60 different things. So you like gvg because it CAN destroy the way guild operate? If you dont like the way a guild operates then take the time to build your own instead of trying to change mine
I like GbG the way it is, because I like GbG the way it is. I don't care the effect GbG may or may not have on your alliances in GvG, I don't GvG. I also don't think the destruction of GvG alliances is a bad thing, but that's an aside, irrelevant to the discussion at hand which is, GbG doesn't need the controls you're asking for, as you say yourself. Problem is you don't want to grow into a better style of leadership, you want to change GbG into GvG 2.0. Sorry, that dog don't hunt in these woods.
The same guilds that learned to prevail in gvg can still do so in gbg if they decide. So your reasons not to put controls in place will never be met. Even if it's harder, the ones asking for the controls will still prevail in every tournament. The players that have the sense to ask for the needed controls are the same ones you will never overcome in gbg. Dominating in gbg is not the problem. That issue has already been solved.
So there you go. No controls needed. The smart ones who asked for them, don't need them anyway. Case closed.
The interesting about the forums is that it ties your username to in the game. So it;s easy to find that I am a 46m player with 35000 fights. Its also easy to see that Havoc Hog is a 127M player with almost 60,000 fights, PackCat is a 167M player with 49,000 fights. When such players who have clearly played the game for a long time, and through their points and fights totals demonstrate that they have intimate knowledge and understanding, their feedback should have more weight than those that apparently spend more time in the forums than they do in the game.

MaliceKooper, you wouldn't even be allowed in our guild. I don't think you have accumulated more than 1M points and 1000 fights across 7 worlds. While you certainly can have an opinion, it counts for little because you don't have the accumulated experience in game to support it. So how about you keep quiet, and I will keep quiet, and RazorBackPete and Algona and everyone else that seems to want to comment on every post also keep quiet and let the players provide their feedback?

I can probably post enough here to get blocked, but thats OK. It's clear there are lot of people in this forum who care more about voicing their own opinion before listening to players that have considerably more experience and hence understanding provide their feedback to Inno.
And that means jack in GbG. And that's your problem. All your experience out the window, you are now a little fish in a very big pond. All you have with your points is intimate understanding about GvG. You and I have the same experience level on GbG. Your GvG knowledge means nothing in this thread, it just tells me you've got 5 years of baggage and bad habits you want to drag forward into Battlegrounds. No. I vote to keep your GvG baggage and bad habits in GvG. We don't need it here in GbG.

Remember, you're the one asking for changes. We're saying leave it 'as is.' Sorry, but you've got nothing to offer us in the new world that entices us to support your making it like the old world. Adapt or die.
The facts make this statement so easily shown to be irrelevant lmbo
What facts? Your one week of stellar experience in GbG? The one week where you've been unable to educate and corral your people? The one week of such chaos you were forced to come here asking for an electronic fence to lock your members into a place you can't lead them to go? Those facts? Sound to me like you're failing as a leader in GbG. You realize your experience and reputation mean nothing, even in your own guild, and now need Inno to change the game to paper over your leadership cracks. Sure. I'll wager a water.
Exactly. Inno gives guild leadership the ability to give people rights for all sorts of things, like even the ability to get a check box to easily send a message to all guild members. That’s a right that I assume pretty much all guilds give time all their members. I can’t think of any guild where guild leaders would want to have to be online 24/7 just so they can start the attack on a new sector. But guild leaders should have the ability grant that right to as many members as they want. I know we would automatically give that right to a whole bunch of people.
But that's not what you're asking for. You're not asking for the ability to grant rights to large groups of guild members, you're asking for the ability to take rights away from a large group of guild members who ALREADY have those rights! Who are you to take another player's rights away? Who are you to limit another player's ability to play the game? Their play has no cost or effect on the guild. Stop trying to take other player's rights away from them. Don't limit their freedom, earn their allegiance. Time to actually be a leader, not just in title and user rights. You want to wager a water too?

Last edited:

DeletedUser38162

I don't know I'm obviously too stupid to know anything about the game if you read all the posts bashing me because I'm ABSOLUTELY OPPOSED to the idea of adding in controls that only X Y Or Z ( IE founders / Leaders) can start fights in "new" sectors in GbG

Thanks but that's not helpful. So if someone knows any source about the game that explains thing in more depth. It would be appreciated. I don't want to make any opinion till I can understand the game better. Besides as I understand this forum is for suggestions to make the game better.

Raymora

If it's not the default setting then I guess I wouldn't be opposed to implementing it.
This is true. The main argument I've heard here regarding any kind on controls/permissions has been they don't to have to give the permissions even once. If it's given to all by default and can be taken away. That could work too. Although if INNO adds logs and the ability to delete or hide a siege, it's not needed so much.

Raymora

Then why do we have the ability to delete sieges in gvg. This is guild battlegrounds not player battlegrounds. So the guld needs input on a guild level built into the game just like its built into gvg, GE, thread rights. Or we can just take all those guild rights away and say you should be a better leader lol
Umm.... You can delete a siege in GvG

Emberguard

It was not...However they did have some besieger points on a bordering sector. Could that make the difference on whether they keep the bordering sector??
As long as a province that can launch the attack is still touching then progress will be kept. This means if an attacked province no longer has any owned provinces touching it then you lose progress on those advances

DeletedUser40858

I like GbG the way it is, because I like GbG the way it is. I don't care the effect GbG may or may not have on your alliances in GvG, I don't GvG. I also don't think the destruction of GvG alliances is a bad thing, but that's an aside, irrelevant to the discussion at hand which is, GbG doesn't need the controls you're asking for, as you say yourself. Problem is you don't want to grow into a better style of leadership, you want to change GbG into GvG 2.0. Sorry, that dog don't hunt in these woods.

So there you go. No controls needed. The smart ones who asked for them, don't need them anyway. Case closed.

And that means jack in GbG. And that's your problem. All your experience out the window, you are now a little fish in a very big pond. All you have with your points is intimate understanding about GvG. You and I have the same experience level on GbG. Your GvG knowledge means nothing in this thread, it just tells me you've got 5 years of baggage and bad habits you want to drag forward into Battlegrounds. No. I vote to keep your GvG baggage and bad habits in GvG. We don't need it here in GbG.

Remember, you're the one asking for changes. We're saying leave it 'as is.' Sorry, but you've got nothing to offer us in the new world that entices us to support your making it like the old world. Adapt or die.

What facts? Your one week of stellar experience in GbG? The one week where you've been unable to educate and corral your people? The one week of such chaos you were forced to come here asking for an electronic fence to lock your members into a place you can't lead them to go? Those facts? Sound to me like you're failing as a leader in GbG. You realize your experience and reputation mean nothing, even in your own guild, and now need Inno to change the game to paper over your leadership cracks. Sure. I'll wager a water.

But that's not what you're asking for. You're not asking for the ability to grant rights to large groups of guild members, you're asking for the ability to take rights away from a large group of guild members who ALREADY have those rights! Who are you to take another player's rights away? Who are you to limit another player's ability to play the game? Their play has no cost or effect on the guild. Stop trying to take other player's rights away from them. Don't limit their freedom, earn their allegiance. Time to actually be a leader, not just in title and user rights. You want to wager a water too?
Lol. We got this locked. Actually yall keep chasing ur tail. We are untouchable lmbo

DeletedUser

Thank you for verifying that those calling that they dont want this to be gvg 2.0 cant be the majority because the majority dont know enough about gvg to give an opinion. I realed you right into that lol
Oh, get real. We all know about GvG. Especially the way a lot of GvG guilds are run. Why do you think we don't want GBG to be a GvG clone? Because we know what GvG is about and we don't play because we don't like it. Has nothing to do with PC vs mobile. Inno has stated that only 5% of active players participate in GvG. Did you know that?

DeletedUser40858

Stop it us sound silly
Stop it u

I didn't say it affected gvg alliances silly. It effects gbg alliances lol