• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Not receiving Silver or FPs since Tavern update.

• Thread starter DeletedUser41429
  • Start date

DeletedUser41429

I read there's a new update for mobile that now a tavern visit no longer shows the friends tavern.
Since this update, now I receive zero coins and zero forge points when visiting.
Whereas before I use to receive Silver most of the time and 8 to 10 forge points when visiting.
I'm a daily player and visit taverns everyday. One device had the update, I got zero using this new tavern update for heals I visited. Switched to my other device which didn't have the update and received Silver and forge points as normal.
With the Winter Event update on devices now, nother one gives Silver or forge points when visiting friends taverns.
Did the update change getting Silver and forge points as well as not opening the friends tavern on mobile?

Lancer

I read there's a new update for mobile that now a tavern visit no longer shows the friends tavern.
Since this update, now I receive zero coins and zero forge points when visiting.
Whereas before I use to receive Silver most of the time and 8 to 10 forge points when visiting.
I'm a daily player and visit taverns everyday. One device had the update, I got zero using this new tavern update for heals I visited. Switched to my other device which didn't have the update and received Silver and forge points as normal.
With the Winter Event update on devices now, nother one gives Silver or forge points when visiting friends taverns.
Did the update change getting Silver and forge points as well as not opening the friends tavern on mobile?

I only play on mobile and after the update you won't see the others in the tavern at which you try to visit, however, you will see the tavern silver and even the FPs show up above the person's avatar after it shows that you successfully visited the person's tavern. That is if you was getting that reward at that time. If you pay attention the next time you do your daily rounds you should notice it.

DeletedUser41429

I only play on mobile and after the update you won't see the others in the tavern at which you try to visit, however, you will see the tavern silver and even the FPs show up above the person's avatar after it shows that you successfully visited the person's tavern. That is if you was getting that reward at that time. If you pay attention the next time you do your daily rounds you should notice it.

I submitted a bug report... Which I guess they didn't read before giving a canned response which essentially addressed nothing.

No Silver or forge points above the friends avatar. That's why I switched to my tablet which when it opened the tavern I received the benifits.

Tried it again late last night. About 75% of the time it would do the new one click visit.. no benefits. 25% of the time it opened up the tavern.. I received benifits. I added that to the ticket.

Tried it again even later last night some benefits are showing up as they're suppose to with the one click.. but still some open the tavern, some don't.

As well... Only 2 incidents showed up in my city.. quest requires 3 of course... 2 days to get 3 incidents.. so that's back just like it was during Halloween Event.

Which I also told them about in the ticket.. twice. Zero acknowledgement from support about it.

Weather turns on and off at will... Not in settings, just comes on.. turns off randomly.
Again, told them about in the ticket... Totally ignored by support or at least not acknowledged.

And this is on both a very good he smart phone and a fairy new hd tablet.

I enjoy the game when it works but, if I can't compete in the events because of these issues, which I really feel robbed on the Halloween event of Asylum 9 since I completed the event but the lack of incidents during the entire event prevented me from moving further. And that wasn't fixed till the last day of the event... Which did nothing for me.

If Winter event is going to be the same... I don't know.. I may find this game too frustrating and unrewarding. At least during the events, which is a big part of it.

So no help from support other than canned responses on any of this.

I'm on the fence as to what I'm going to do.. continue to play or leave.

It's early morning...lol I'll give it some thought.

DeletedUser41429

And before it's mentioned.. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times trying to correct the issues, which sucks down over half a gig of data each time you do so... Hate to have a limited data plan having to do that to fix issues every time.

DeletedUser41429

Tried visiting Taverns again this AM..
It's back to zero benifits on the new single click..
I'm also seeing a lot less visits from those in my friends list since this update.
Could be they're seeing the same as me... No benefits. Not saying that's fact, but it's certainly a possibility and a cause for the sudden drop in tavern visits by those in my friends list.

Hopefully they'll get it fixed along with the incident issue and weather issue soon.

RazorbackPirate

If you are able to visit a Tavern the Tavern will not open when you visit. If you cannot visit a Tavern and you attempt to, it will open the Tavern. It's not randomly turning on and off.

Kranyar the Mysterious

If you are able to visit a Tavern the Tavern will not open when you visit. If you cannot visit a Tavern and you attempt to, it will open the Tavern. It's not randomly turning on and off.
Actually I've been having the tavern open up randomly while sitting too, maybe about 10% of the time, and not because it was full. It appears to be a bit buggy, and has happened on both Galaxy phone and iPad. Hasn't affected rewards though.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Weather turns on and off at will... Not in settings, just comes on.. turns off randomly.
There is a check box for weather in the settings tab. Snow only happens when you complete an event quest or open a present in the event window. This snowfall only lasts about a minute before it melts off. If you don't want the animation, go into settings and uncheck the box.

Incidents are random, some days you get lots, some days not so much. If you have more than one city, don't collect the incidents in the other cities first. I'm not sure if collecting in one city affects the others, but it has always seemed so to me.

Tavern silver and fp is random too. And how often you get the random rewards is affected by how much you've upgraded your tavern. What upgrades do you have?

Most of what I'm seeing in your post(s) isn't anything wrong with the game, just you not understanding how things work.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41429

There is a check box for weather in the settings tab. Snow only happens when you complete an event quest or open a present in the event window. This snowfall only lasts about a minute before it melts off. If you don't want the animation, go into settings and uncheck the box.

Incidents are random, some days you get lots, some days not so much. If you have more than one city, don't collect the incidents in the other cities first. I'm not sure if collecting in one city affects the others, but it has always seemed so to me.

Tavern silver and fp is random too. And how often you get the random rewards is affected by how much you've upgraded your tavern. What upgrades do you have?

Most of what I'm seeing in your post(s) isn't anything wrong with the game, just you not understanding how things work.

Your right.. it's just me.
I started playing yesterday and don't understand the game or how it works... Let alone have more than two brain cells to rub together to notice sutle differences..

Average incidents has been stated to be between 10 and 15 a day..
As soon as the event starts and the update installed my average drops to 1,2, or 3 a day for the entire event. Then the last day they do an update and my incidents go back to normal of 10 -15 a day. And that was for the Halloween event which I posted about here in the forums.

Incidents were fine up until I updated for the Winter event.. once again they're down to 1, 2 3 a day.

48 hrs to collect 3 incidents for one of the first few quests..
By hey, it's me.
I don't understand the game.

Weather, okay. If snow only comes on during those times great. That I concede I didn't know.. no one said it did in the instructions. And I've only had the update for 48hrs for the winter event.

There's never been a weather change before.. on or off.

I'm a daily player.. even though I just started yesterday mind you..
I'm an very active player. So thought I may not know everything about the game.. I can see changes in how the game acts.

But I guess I get that from my programming and reverse engineering background. It don't beta work for.. what half the freaking software companies out there.
But definitely, Not from playing this game...
Which as you've established, I must not understand how it works being I must have started playing yesterday.

I wouldn't waste my time if I didn't see issues posting here or sending in a ticket.

No offense meant by my response but I'm not a flag waver... for any game or app. Which is usually what you find in forums... And usually why I don't post in dedicated forums...

You can't point out anything wrong with the software without the flag wavers coming in and blaming the user.

It's a fracking piece of software... A bunch of coding. Written by people... More than one. Any error in coding can cause an issue. Some show up everywhere, some intermittent. But they show up.

And I'm seeing more than one.
One consistent with one I saw just a few weeks that's recurring.
Hence I posted about it.

But thanks for clearing it all up by waving the app flag... It can't be the app, it must be the user. For the app is the golden goose that can go no wrong.
Lol...

Fracking kiddies...

DeletedUser41429

Actually I've been having the tavern open up randomly while sitting too, maybe about 10% of the time, and not because it was full. It appears to be a bit buggy, and has happened on both Galaxy phone and iPad. Hasn't affected rewards though.

Nope.. it's our imagination Kranyar...
Or we just don't understand how the game works...
It's never the software.

Riiiiight...
Wink wink..

UBERhelp1

I started playing yesterday and don't understand the game or how it works... Let alone have more than two brain cells to rub together to notice sutle differences..

As soon as the event starts and the update installed my average drops to 1,2, or 3 a day for the entire event. Then the last day they do an update and my incidents go back to normal of 10 -15 a day. And that was for the Halloween event which I posted about here in the forums.

Incidents were fine up until I updated for the Winter event.. once again they're down to 1, 2 3 a day.

48 hrs to collect 3 incidents for one of the first few quests..
By hey, it's me.

Weather, okay. If snow only comes on during those times great. That I concede I didn't know.. no one said it did in the instructions. And I've only had the update for 48hrs for the winter event.

There's never been a weather change before.. on or off.

I'm an very active player. So thought I may not know everything about the game.. I can see changes in how the game acts.

But I guess I get that from my programming and reverse engineering background. It don't beta work for.. what half the freaking software companies out there.
But definitely, Not from playing this game...
Which as you've established, I must not understand how it works being I must have started playing yesterday.

I wouldn't waste my time if I didn't see issues posting here or sending in a ticket.

No offense meant by my response but I'm not a flag waver... for any game or app. Which is usually what you find in forums... And usually why I don't post in dedicated forums...

You can't point out anything wrong with the software without the flag wavers coming in and blaming the user.

It's a fracking piece of software... A bunch of coding. Written by people... More than one. Any error in coding can cause an issue. Some show up everywhere, some intermittent. But they show up.

And I'm seeing more than one.
One consistent with one I saw just a few weeks that's recurring.
Hence I posted about it.

But thanks for clearing it all up by waving the app flag... It can't be the app, it must be the user. For the app is the golden goose that can go no wrong.
Lol...

Fracking kiddies...
Try playing on a PC? Sometime incidents show up on PC but not on mobile.

DeletedUser41429

Try playing on a PC? Sometime incidents show up on PC but not on mobile.

Yeah, I tried checking both on my smart phone, tablet which are mobile as well as PC.. nothing. No change.
I tried different browsers as well on PC. Again no change.

Not until the last day of Halloween event which FOE did an update on mobile for.. then and since till I did the winter event update they were back to normal. 10-15 daily.

Today, total of 3 so far. About 5 or 6 in the past 48hrs..

So I don't know. I suspect I'll have to wait till the next update for it to be corrected which will be on the last day of the Winter Event.

My biggest concern is the tavern visits.. it's been zero across the board all day, every visit. And my friends list is killer. We're all very active. All our taverns are upgraded.. I know pretty much what to expect silver and forge point wise every day from tavern vists.

Today.. zero on both. Makes me not want to use it until it's fixed.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I started playing yesterday.
Pretty much. 2 months is basically starting yesterday.

Where is that stated? I've never seen that many incidents in any of my cities ever in a given day since incidents started.

What instructions? Do you mean the announcement blurb?

There's never been a weather change before.. on or off..
Simply not true. This has been a feature for years.

If so, you should know about the things you are claiming as bugs, or you would if you'd played more than 2 months.

Except things you are saying are bugs are a regular part of the game, and how it has worked for much longer than you've played. Not flag waving if people are just pointing out the truth. Not accepting the truth doesn't make everyone else a flag waver.

Glad we can both agree on this point

Fracking kiddies...
What about you???

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

My biggest concern is the tavern visits.. it's been zero across the board all day, every visit. And my friends list is killer. We're all very active. All our taverns are upgraded.. I know pretty much what to expect silver and forge point wise every day from tavern vists.

Today.. zero on both. Makes me not want to use it until it's fixed.
And no one else is claiming to have this issue. Kinda makes you wonder...

Either it is an issue with your device (in which case no one here can help you aside from telling you to submit a ticket or post a bug report, which we did), your friends list is small and your tavern isn't upgraded (so you didn't get any anyway no matter the device), or else what you are claiming is exaggerated/false.

So I don't know. I suspect I'll have to wait till the next update for it to be corrected which will be on the last day of the Winter Event.
Without anyone else reporting this as an issue, you will have a lot longer to wait than that...