• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Going After A Colosseum Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triopoly Champion

Whenever I see someone posts a Colosseum on the swap thread, there's an obvious fact that he/she doesn't understand the 1.9 trends about Arc 80+, thus I can snipe this guy as low as 1.2 or 1.3. Anyway, Colosseum seems to be a stumbling block GB for most other players, but it gives me a reasonable justification to snipe my guildmates.
Forge of Empires - Colosseum on 10 and 20 Swap Threads.jpg

Super Catanian

Colonial champions are terrible ... worst unit in the game !
@tuckerkao's reaction:
maxresdefault.jpg

DeletedUser40197

There's no justification for sniping guildies, especially if they are posting in the swap threads... it would be like a guildie snipping another just because they had a champion's retreat in their city. To each their own, but some curtisies (within guilds) are universal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Triopoly Champion

Sniping guildmates. Mr Popular.
I'd boot you in a heartbeat
Too bad you don't have this right because I'm not in your guild.

Not if the Colonial Guild Treasury is nearly empty and no other large Colonial Arc players are present in the guild.

A quarter of my guildmates cannot even complete the 1st level of the weekly GE and none of them got booted from the guild.

"Task Force" has pretty low requirements, that's why I choose this guild. When I was leveling my Arc back 7 months ago, my guildmates leveled it up overnight, not to mention how some of my guildmates have sniped my Arc on the regular basis.

When you try to give yourself praise for sniping a Guild mate so you post a thread to justify it but it just makes everyone hate you...
When you have more enemies than friends, then you get to attack more people, higher battle counts, I plunder some former guildmates too.

Inno has the clear rules and policies of what are allowed and what are NOT okay in this game.

For example, having 2 accounts in the same world is NOT allowed, but sniping guildmates are allowed.

Have you heard someone got banned because of an in-guild sniping issue? Never!

To be more clear, I'm not the only 1, my friend SenseiJ snipes his guildmates in Mount Killmore too.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Whenever I see someone posts a Colosseum on the swap thread, there's an obvious fact that he/she doesn't understand the 1.9 trends about Arc 80+, thus I can snipe this guy as low as 1.2 or 1.3. Anyway, Colosseum seems to be a stumbling block GB for most other players, but it gives me a reasonable justification to snipe my guildmates.
The GBs they own is completely irrelevant to their understanding of 1.x threads and the Arc. Understanding those concepts are also irrelevant if they need to build up their FP inventory first

Im starting to suspect that some of the posts from @tuckerkao are specifically designed to rustle feathers and stir up a controversy/debate...
Very likely

Triopoly Champion

The GBs they own is completely irrelevant to their understanding of 1.x threads and the Arc. Understanding those concepts are also irrelevant if they need to build up their FP inventory first.
Any player has the decent understanding about The Arc and the 1.x threads won't build a Colosseum.

I got a private message from 1 of my guildmates saying: "Thanks for the fps."

Around 13 to 15 of my guildmates rejected my plan to create an in-guild 1.9 thread, I'll keep sniping them until they agree.

Last edited:

Emberguard

So then they don't want to use 1.9. I understood 1.9 well before I got into 1.9 because my city needed to build itself up first. I'm sure they wouldn't be so happy if there were 5 snipers in the guild all using the FP swaps.

DeletedUser40197

Did the 13 to 15 that rejected the 1.9 thread have a level 80 ARC? somehow, I doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kranyar the Mysterious

I find this all hilarious coming from the guy with 24 great buildings in his city under level 10, and only 1 great building out of 30 over level 13.

The top 10 in his guild are all over 20 million rp, I bet there is already a 1.9 thread in existance that they haven't invited him to.

I wonder what they'd say if they knew he was sniping guildmates.

BTW, his guild is sitting in 5th place right now in a gold league battle. You should get in there and help out more Tuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.