• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is Inno done with developing old event buildings?

mamboking053

I need some more coins and diamonds for the auction dealer and I was looking to cash in the stock of old event pieces I have, but now I’m nervous because I’m wondering if I’m going to sell something that Inno will wind up improving in the future- like they did with the flourishing mill.

Aside from things I know for a fact I won’t be using in my main city- like wishing wells, fountains of youth, etc- I’m kinda scared to sell things now.

Mustapha00

The good news is that there is no limit to the number of things you can have in your inventory, so there's no pressing reason to get rid of things.

Emberguard

They've been developing the cider mill in the past 2 or so years. They've developed the graveyard as well. They've also improved the mad scientist lab. Are they done with old event buildings? I have no idea. We won;t know until it happens.

Super Catanian

I sincerely hope they're not done with old Event Buildings. I managed to get an entire Royal Garden Set thanks to the AD on both of my worlds, and I hope they get something to increase their stats, besides the fact that they look cool.
On the other hand, I am also doing what @Orius Maximus said about holding on to old Event Buildings, just in case.

DeletedUser38275

On that subject: the Winter event is running now, and has a new building (train set).
I started playing a year ago, and managed to get my Winter Spire to L4 (and don’t have any upgrade packs anymore): is there a chance that either the Spire upgrades show up again (as special reward), or at the AD, or elsewhere ?
TL;DR: what do I do with my Winter Spire 4 o_O?
(reminder: it takes 12 levels to max)

Super Catanian

On that subject: the Winter event is running now, and has a new building (train set).
I started playing a year ago, and managed to get my Winter Spire to L4 (and don’t have any upgrade packs anymore): is there a chance that either the Spire upgrades show up again (as special reward), or at the AD, or elsewhere ?
TL;DR: what do I do with my Winter Spire 4 o_O?
(reminder: it takes 12 levels to max)
I've seen the Winter Spire Upgrade as a Daily Special early on, and chances are that they'll offer it again later on.

aghiv

I sincerely hope they're not done with old Event Buildings. I managed to get an entire Royal Garden Set thanks to the AD on both of my worlds, and I hope they get something to increase their stats, besides the fact that they look cool.
On the other hand, I am also doing what @Orius Maximus said about holding on to old Event Buildings, just in case.

If they improve the Royal Garden Set, you'll be the smartest player in the game. Those selection kits regularly go for the minimum at auction. I've bought them just to sell back at a profit.

DeletedUser38275

Yup, first day, when only diehards had earned a significant number of stars.
On this event’s first day? Wow, I missed that... Well, there’s still a chance to see it during this event.
I took the new building (tactical tower) 4 times when it became a daily special, and a watchfire upgrade today (as it is the special for me...): is the daily special same for all, all worlds, ...?

aghiv

On this event’s first day? Wow, I missed that... Well, there’s still a chance to see it during this event.
I took the new building (tactical tower) 4 times when it became a daily special, and a watchfire upgrade today (as it is the special for me...): is the daily special same for all, all worlds, ...?
Yes, the same everywhere.

Falconwing

I still have my Graveyard and all the upgrades in case they add a new and awesome level to it. Love the look of the Necropolis, but it just makes happiness, I need more out of my 21 spaces. But afraid to sell in case it upgrades to Necromancers Castle and gets a +20% attack, 100 goods, 15 fp's and Diamonds.