• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Diamond Expansion

• Thread starter DeletedUser41341
  • Start date

DeletedUser41341

https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Expansion

Hello. i am wondering - With the diamond expansions, im guessing that the cost of diamonds goes up by 200 periodically as per the table in the wiki.

Right now I am in IRON AGE, and have 1 x diamond expansion left - 200 Diamonds as cost.

My main query - How do i know, or can find out how far along the chart i am on ? The screen tells me how many diamonds it will cost me to buy 1 expansion. But what if i want (in future) to buy 2 x diamond expansions in the same level.

is there an easy way to see how much the NEXT expansion will cost (there are 2 expansions per age). is there an easy way to figure out where you are on the chart. ?

Lannister the Rich

In general, they cost the same per age. If you want to know how much the next two will be, you can base it off of what you paid last. You only get 2 per age until Arctic where you get 3, OF - 6, VF - 4, SA - 6

Agent327

the price ges up by 200 diamonds per era

No they don't. Wiki link is right in front of you and still you can not get it right? :rolleyes:

is there an easy way to see how much the NEXT expansion will cost (there are 2 expansions per age). is there an easy way to figure out where you are on the chart. ?

Since you can only buy 2 extensions per age, costs of the next extension will either be those of your age, of those of the next age. On the chart you can not surpass your age, so that is where you are.

Lancer

https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Expansion

Hello. i am wondering - With the diamond expansions, im guessing that the cost of diamonds goes up by 200 periodically as per the table in the wiki.

Right now I am in IRON AGE, and have 1 x diamond expansion left - 200 Diamonds as cost.

My main query - How do i know, or can find out how far along the chart i am on ? The screen tells me how many diamonds it will cost me to buy 1 expansion. But what if i want (in future) to buy 2 x diamond expansions in the same level.

With the link that you have already provided at the beginning of this post, it literally has the information that you seek. It's laid out with a chart showing costs of coins/diamonds and the increase in those costs per numbered expansions. It's in the section under Expansion Fees.

DeletedUser41341

With the link that you have already provided at the beginning of this post, it literally has the information that you seek. It's laid out with a chart showing costs of coins/diamonds and the increase in those costs per numbered expansions. It's in the section under Expansion Fees.

The wiki page says:
Premium expansions can be bought for diamonds. Premium expansions are however limited to two expansions per age, meaning that if player has already placed two premium expansions in the current age the next 2 premium expansions will become available only once the player advances to the next age. If the player advanced through the ages and does not buy premium expansion then those expansion can be bought retrospectively.

The diamond purchases CAN be made retrospectively. So, If i go up an age WITHOUT buying a land area with diamonds, I *CAN* buy them retrospectively.

Currently, my net purchase of a land area will cost me 400 diamonds. So - is that land area number 3, or land area number 4 ?

if i want to purchase it, will my NEXT land area cost 400 diamonds ? or will it be 600 diamonds ? (ive upgraded ages since my initial post)

Now - do I purchase 800 diamonds ? or 1,000 diamonds to secure 2 land areas (assuming i have upgraded an age & can back-purchase land areas)

If im at slots 15/16 - do i purchase 1200 or 1400 diamonds. its only knowable if you manually keep track of where you are. The screen does not advise you (from what i see)

Orb of 0

THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD: will take you to the information that is being discussed here with complete disregard for the CHART AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE WHICH LISTS EVERY PREMIUM EXPANSION FROM THE FIRST TO THE FORTY-FORTH... IN GREAT DETAIL..
Kind regards, Orb

dergerch

Well, it helped me since I was wondering why the cost of diamond expansions suddenly increased by 200. I wouldn't even have thought to look in the wiki for this information.