• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lesson Well Learned

• Thread starter DeletedUser40239
  • Start date

DeletedUser40239

Good Evening To Those Who Read This,

A while ago, I was very angry and posted a comment about being attacked and plundered. Unfortunately, it took me a while of playing this game and gaining strength that the plundering is quite normal and not personal. I now get the dynamics of this game and realize that one of the ways to play is to get stronger so no one can plunder me:) It's the name of the game. This one player use to plunder me constantly and I got angry about it when is wasn't worth it. Someone even complained to me and asked me if I could attack and plunder someone who was more than stronger than myself plus he was my friend. I told him no and he got mad at me, LOL! I then realized how frustrating it is when someone complains about being plundered. So, those of you who are being plundered and get upset, well, develop a strategy and you should get over that hump as you advance in the game. I have lots of ritual flames, and GB's that give me defense and attack bonus. As you level them, you will get stronger. It helped that I purchased the Capitol which allowed me to get rid of my residential buildings. When someone does attack me, I really watch my goods too:) Relax and have fun!

Emberguard

<3

My strategy is just outproduce the amount taken by plunderers. I'm also saving all my defence event buildings in inventory in case I find I need to change strategy. But for now I'm fine with just having a load of sleighs + sunken treasure + event buildings. Majority of my cities worth can't be plundered anyway

DeletedUser40239

<3

My strategy is just outproduce the amount taken by plunderers. I'm also saving all my defence event buildings in inventory in case I find I need to change strategy. But for now I'm fine with just having a load of sleighs + sunken treasure + event buildings. Majority of my cities worth can't be plundered anyway
That's the way to do it also:)