• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Joke of the Day

Captain Christian

Did you know I am the
only one in my entire family who likes Chrysler products? I guess that makes me the Black Jeep of the family! (That seriously is true)

Last edited:

Dr. Smite

Apple tried hiring doctors back in 2013 as an April fools joke, so I decided to see one of them (for a legitimate reason). I went to the Apple store for vision problems, and all they gave me was an eye-pad. I asked why there weren't any doctors anymore, but the manager said that the logo scared them all away.

Super Catanian

Apple tried hiring doctors back in 2013 as an April fools joke, so I decided to see one of them (for a legitimate reason). I went to the Apple store for vision problems, and all they gave me was an eye-pad. I asked why there weren't any doctors anymore, but the manager said that the logo scared them all away.
This is two jokes in one! Brilliant!!

Super Catanian

Told by President Modi of India to the Parliament, which got a great laugh.

"Why are the Chinese are no good at Cricket? Because they eat all the *freaking bats!"

*He did not actually use the word freaking, he used the word I can't write here on the forum.
The rules in this thread say to keep profanity at a minimum, but not at zero. Do it! LOL

DeletedUser40546

What do you call a dog with no back legs and a set of Steel balls? Sparky

DeletedUser40546

Johnny is in kindergarten teachers handing out Life Savers and asking the class what flavor they are she passes out red ones everyone raises their hand she said Mary go ahead Mary says Cherry very good Mary. she gives everybody in the class a green one Bobby raised his hand she says go ahead Bobby he says lime very good Bobby. Teacher says class this one's going to be a little bit more difficult she hands everyone in the class a brown lifesaver honey flavored no one raised their hand Johnny's in the back thinking really hard about what flavor it is teacher spoke up and said I'll give you a hint it's sometimes what your mother calls your father Johnny jumped up and said spit it out spit it out it's an Ass***e