• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Matriarch Speaks - Join Us

The Matriarch

Dragons of Pern was originally founded on October 2014 in Parkog by "duglass". On November, 7, 2017, Daveo7777, brought Dragons of Pern to Zorskog. During that time we thrived in the Top 5 Rankings and made claim to the 1st spot. But before we could truly reign, in 2019, our leaders mysteriously disappeared with no trace. Days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months. Our leader had vanished never to be heard from again in any world. During the chaos our members fled in mass. 70 members turned to 50, 50 turned to 20, and 20 turned to just several.

Soon after I had found myself to become the next leader of the guild, becoming the 5th Founder of Dragons of Pern. As my first act I renamed the Guild DoP. Although we began to rise again with successes in GvE and Battlegrounds Platinum League, players again began to drop during the ongoing Corona Pandemic.

We who remain stay true to our goals. We do not seek glory that is handed to us. We seek the glory that must be taken and earned through the journey.

….if you are worthy...if you are ready for the hardships that are to then join us....for glory awaits us all!

Join Us! -The Matriarch

Last edited:

RoxanneBrownDog

I'm a new player and am interested in joining your guild. But I'm not sure how to do it. Is there a process to follow?

Thanks in advance.

bills308

Dragons of Pern was originally founded on October 2014 in Parkog by "duglass". On November, 7, 2017, Daveo7777, brought Dragons of Pern to Zorskog. During that time we thrived in the Top 5 Rankings and made claim to the 1st spot. But before we could truly reign, in 2019, our leaders mysteriously disappeared with no trace. Days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months. Our leader had vanished never to be heard from again in any world. During the chaos our members fled in mass. 70 members turned to 50, 50 turned to 20, and 20 turned to just several.

Soon after I had found myself to become the next leader of the guild, becoming the 5th Founder of Dragons of Pern. As my first act I renamed the Guild DoP. Although we began to rise again with successes in GvE and Battlegrounds Platinum League, players again began to drop during the ongoing Corona Pandemic.

We who remain stay true to our goals. We do not seek glory that is handed to us. We seek the glory that must be taken and earned through the journey.

….if you are worthy...if you are ready for the hardships that are to then join us....for glory awaits us all!

Join Us! -The Matriarch
Wow its been over 30 years since i have read any of her books read every one what a fun world

Irish Ivy

current hopping out of my guild because.... it is Too quiet and the trades just sit.... what are your plans for this mighty guild?

The Matriarch

current hopping out of my guild because.... it is Too quiet and the trades just sit.... what are your plans for this mighty guild?
Our goal is to build the guild with active players. The focus however is quality vs. quantity. We are at 8 players and I have no issues with dropping down to 3 as long as we are active. If you want it easy go to a larger guild and that's what I recommend for anyone here. But you lose achievement, accomplishment, adventure, and a great story.