• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Players who break the rules

DeletedUser

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but why don't the mods delete players who break the rules? I know a player who has multiple maxed out great buildings all using accounts who have been deleted (Obviously because they were illegitimate accounts) but he still continues playing with his maxed out buildings that he got by breaking the rules. It really ruins the game for everyone else.

- PE

DeletedUser4074

If you see someone who you think has been breaking the rules, please file a ticket with support (either by right-clicking anywhere o the game and selecting 'Contact Support', or using the 'Ingame Support' link at the top of this page).

DeletedUser3407

If he has maxed out great buildings he probably has been playing awhile. A lot of people start and quit this game. If they donated to his buildings and then quit the game they would show up as 'Deleted Players'. Just because he has 'Deleted Players' in his great building donation log does not mean he is cheating. I know this because I have one such 'Deleted Player' in my donation log and that player quit the game. He did not get banned for doing something wrong, he simply decided to stop playing. Check the great buildings of some of the top players in the game and I believe that you will find many donations by 'Deleted Players'.

DeletedUser

If you see someone who you think has been breaking the rules, please file a ticket with support (either by right-clicking anywhere o the game and selecting 'Contact Support', or using the 'Ingame Support' link at the top of this page).

Thanks didn't know about that.

If he has maxed out great buildings he probably has been playing awhile. A lot of people start and quit this game. If they donated to his buildings and then quit the game they would show up as 'Deleted Players'. Just because he has 'Deleted Players' in his great building donation log does not mean he is cheating. I know this because I have one such 'Deleted Player' in my donation log and that player quit the game. He did not get banned for doing something wrong, he simply decided to stop playing. Check the great buildings of some of the top players in the game and I believe that you will find many donations by 'Deleted Players'.

Trust me this is really obvious. He has had 15-20 different accounts (all deleted now) giving him almost identical amounts of FPs each level until his GBs are maxed out. If you look at his maxed out GBs all you see is a list of deleted players who gave equal amount of FPs each, no one else. His other GBs are all level 7+ being fed by multiple accounts who're either in stone age or barely into bronze age not associated with any guilds but somehow spend hundreds of FPs into his GBs level after level. Legitimate leveling doesn't happen this way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What you described sounds a lot like GB pushing, which would be illegal and should be reported.

DeletedUser

what is described is pushing. the penalty for that is account ban, if (big if) the account is allowed to return, the pushed GB's are deleted.

DeletedUser5759

What is the difference between pushing and focusing on GB rather than research? I play all 5 worlds, HMA in B, Iron in E, and Bronze in A, C, and D and put all my FP into GB in A, C, and D now that I realize how hard it is to get them after playing B world so long.

DeletedUser

From the Game Rules:

7. Pushing

Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (goods, Forge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.
It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Forge Points etc) that involve multiple worlds.

If you do nothing but put your fps in GBs, then yes, you are operating a push account. If however, you are also collecting coins and resources and goods and trading with your guildmates and friends to get other goods and exploring the map or battling neighbours, then your city is actively growing and is not a push account.

DeletedUser3461

I have a player who broke a rule but my ticket has yet to be answered.

DeletedUser2145

Done. As a general tip, we can't always answer everything in a matter of minutes, sometimes it can even take a day (or two if everyone's super busy!). Especially when Special Events are running, there can be a bigger pile than one hopes for. Everything is eventually handled though.

DeletedUser3461

Done. As a general tip, we can't always answer everything in a matter of minutes, sometimes it can even take a day (or two if everyone's super busy!). Especially when Special Events are running, there can be a bigger pile than one hopes for. Everything is eventually handled though.

Thanks Phantom and I understand you guys have to keep up with a lot of things. I always appreciate the assistance you give; this person in particular was harassing me and my neighbors so I kind of wanted to get it addressed quickly.

DeletedUser6736

If someone gets banned, how long is it for? Are they allowed to return after a certain amount of time? Is it permanent? Is there anything that spells this out? We think one of our guild's top guys might have gotten busted for something it looks like he may have been doing and dont know what this means as far as him being able to return to us.

DeletedUser

Unless you are personally in contact with the absent player, you will not ever get that information. Releasing any information on a particular ban would be a breach of confidentiality.