• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age Asteroid Belt Feedback

DeletedUser28314

Our newest era arrives on April 23rd Read all about it here and let's hear your feedback below!

qaccy

I was starting to think you guys were going to forget to announce it here. The mobile version already made mention of the release date several days ago lol

Jern2017

This is hilarious!

INNO: "Hey man, why are you excited for SAAB?"
Player 1: "It sounds so cool! The new Buildings, Units, and a new Colony!"
INNO: "That's awesome! And what about you?"
Jern: "eXPaNSioN"
Well, I'm only in the PME, I won't reach SAAB any time soon. With all the new buildings we're getting, a new expansion is very welcome, though.

Coach Zuck

Yes, my guild is very excited about the victory expansion they will be getting. Since about January or so, I've been warning them to save up a 'mil or two' medals for it, because it could be any day.

Well, that day is April the 23rd, and let me tell you they are sure excited. I asked them what they will do with the new SAAB expansion and this is what they said:
" Hummmm.......SAAB...... I’m thinking about my next car now. I’ll build a car factory."
" I will be stoned since three days before , so asteroid belt is good fit "
" adding more sleeping cars to my train "
" the tower of babel "
(actual quotes, feel free to use in your marketing material)

The other thing the 1% are happy for (myself included) is how weak the units are.. I will keep building sentinals/steel wardens, but in GBG I will be unleashing them against much much much weaker units until the later attrition levels where AO has to crit to win.

UBERhelp1

The problem is that to make much better units, Inno would now have to almost exponentially increase their stats, and make it all completely unreasonable. They added a relatively high chance (25%) for 2x damage to every unit to try and combat this, but now that 2x boost will have to be on every unit going forward for them to be minimum competitive.

BruteForceAttack

So anyone in SAM...make sure you have enough Mars Ore before moving to SAAB. You need close to 12k and you wont have access to Mars Ore deposits to mine once you reach SAAB. The only way to mine Mars ore after reaching SAAB will be via a production building or thru new GB (for which you will have to do negotiations)..

Regarding feedback: Change the prize of the new gb that gives rouges to goods.

Coach Zuck

The problem is that to make much better units, Inno would now have to almost exponentially increase their stats, and make it all completely unreasonable. They added a relatively high chance (25%) for 2x damage to every unit to try and combat this, but now that 2x boost will have to be on every unit going forward for them to be minimum competitive.
That isn't why they did it, they did it so that regardless of your attacker's defense level, there's a good chance you'll have to revive troops between two wave battles.

I read in beta where earlier , the Unbirthday Party , recurring quest , no longer occurs in SAAB. Anyone know , have they re-added it back into recurring quests in beta? Thanks

RazorbackPirate

Disappointing there's only 1 Victory Expansion coming. Also disappointing that there's no UBQ. Being in LMA, it will be a long while before I get there, who knows what will happen between now and then?

qaccy

The only way to mine Mars ore after reaching SAAB will be via a production building or thru new GB (for which you will have to do negotiations)..

To clarify this, the Space Carrier produces special goods directly as its daily production. Negotiations aren't necessary to get them!

Industrious

Closing off the Mars Colony...that rots.....it destroys all the labor and effort put into it. Eventually people let go of past projects but taking it away as a cost of moving ahead simply is insulting and counterproductive............it is also boring...it makes no sense at all.