• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age Asteroid Belt Feedback

DeletedUser41769

What is the GE cost for SAAB, and changes to SAM GE costs? Last Wiki update was from 2019, and searching has not yielded anything providing updated costs.

MrBeer

Why was the champion's range reduced ? All other age champions have a range of 10 . Now , we are down to 2 . This makes no sense . It used to be a desirable and effective unit . Fix it !

Jase249

Why was the champion's range reduced ? All other age champions have a range of 10 . Now , we are down to 2 . This makes no sense . It used to be a desirable and effective unit . Fix it !
The Champion is based on the heavy unit, and the heavy unit has a range of 2.

These SA:AB units are just abysmal. The fact that they're strictly melee means SA:M dominates them. I know we've had times before where a previous-era unit was still the go-to even after you left that era (looking at you, hover tanks) but I don't recall ever having an entire era that was subpar compared to previous.

DeletedUser

Although I already have the Nail Storm in my inventory, I still fight the Asteroid Ice with Steel Wardens and Sentinels
The degree of developer knowledge of battle it's hilarious.
Can we just ignore the whole SAAB age?

DeletedUser6574

So anyone in SAM...make sure you have enough Mars Ore before moving to SAAB. You need close to 12k and you wont have access to Mars Ore deposits to mine once you reach SAAB. The only way to mine Mars ore after reaching SAAB will be via a production building or thru new GB (for which you will have to do negotiations)..

Regarding feedback: Change the prize of the new gb that gives rouges to goods.

There's a 3x3 goods building that you can make Mars Ore in.

DeletedUser28132

Why is it that oxygen bldgs are so far into the game ?
So Inno can get you to spend all your supplies and slow you down, thus tempting you to spend your precious diamonds. preeciouus.

DeletedUser

Ok, Inno developers, you won, you pushed 13 recurring quests and made all the change of recurring quest a one minute stop
I try to move fast, I might overshoot.
For now Abort moves us forward into the 13 quest loop
Be nice and add a backward button - that means change the Abort button with 2 new one Forward and Backward
If you can link them with the keyboard arrows - wow, if not at least offer us the Backward option

Jase249

Ok, Inno developers, you won, you pushed 13 recurring quests and made all the change of recurring quest a one minute stop
I try to move fast, I might overshoot.
For now Abort moves us forward into the 13 quest loop
Be nice and add a backward button - that means change the Abort button with 2 new one Forward and Backward
If you can link them with the keyboard arrows - wow, if not at least offer us the Backward option
Love the backward option!

Agent327

I'd like to state that calling Space carrier a Great Building, is somehow exaggerated, in my opinion, it's a very small building in terms of investment return

Yeah right, that makes sense. First Great Buildings in the game gave a magnificent investment return. You must still love your Colosseum.

Rabbi.

I have been playing from nov 2012 and if I was to start playing now from the very beginning I would be quite overwhelmed by what is needed. As an early player I have the opportunity to farm goods and FPs and everything so I can rush through the tree in a few days but new players do not have that chance.

I suggest Inno to try to figure out some feature to help new players somehow, like a feature that allowes a new player to get some real support from a vetean player to be able to make it faster through the ages/eras.

I like the new age, I was lucky to have been farming Mars Ore, Promethium and Orichalcum for almost a year because I like to finish the tree as fast as possible and continue farming coins, supplies, goods and FPs, for the next Age... I am only kind of stuck with the new materials but all those special buildings that provide goods, once upgraded, will provide a nice flux of them... plus Himeji, GBG...

My point is that as a veteran player I am happy to get a new Age opened... they really tried hard to make it difficult to finish in an effort to balance the extra coins and supplies we usually have no use for.

My main estrategy is Traz well leveled (now 117) so I have plenty of troops to easily get rewards from GBG where goods, FPs and more are truly welcomed.

Thanks Inno for keeping the game alive,

Jr.

DeletedUser

Yeah right, that makes sense. First Great Buildings in the game gave a magnificent investment return. You must still love your Colosseum.
Agent327, for the record, I didn't build Colosseum, but if you want I can donate prints
It seems that you need it...

Zatrikon

@qaccy Nobody goes to war with swords anymore. Not for at least a hundred years. It makes no sense that people in the future would be so stupid as to forget that there is a tactical advantage to being able to attack at range. Does the Japanese military still use swords, and call their soldiers "samurais"? It's a stupid design. It makes no sense,

Last edited:

DeletedUser32558

Anyone got recurring quest Logic, I thought that we do them to gain stuff NOT give away more than we may gain...

Pay ten folds goods you ever may get back(OK, it gives ONCE diamodns)

DeletedUser32558

It's a fast weay to get more SAAB goods.
"PAy 150 SAAB goods" is fast way get more SAAB goods.... hmmm, did not see that coming... or "Pay 200 previous age goods" to have chance get some current age goods...

ps. my logic fails.... I understand this logic with Events NOT per day questing.

Last edited by a moderator: