• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

Please not again!!!

Your next great project to achieve fame? Collecting questions asked and answers given and next put them in one post? How useless can you get?

You do know that these are all rather original questions? I have not seen them before, so how liklely do you think it is they will be asked again? Besides that, by putting them in spoilers, how are players supposed to see if the question they have is there Einstein? Will they have to open 100 spoilers once you are done?

Link removed and this is work in proggress.

It always is. Let me help you shorten the process.

@Stephen Longshanks can you please close this?

Last edited:

Super Catanian

Just coming back here to comment more on this "guide".

As mentioned, these are pretty original questions. I've actually enjoyed the last few days of the members rush, since it's given me and many others the chance to help fellow Forgers who genuinely need help with the game mechanics. Fun times, really. The originality of those questions make me wonder if they'll get asked again someday, which I kinda doubt.
1588054893444.png
1588055853063.png

This kind of content I'm seeing in the OP takes away from that joy. Not even organized correctly. You mention Mars Ore, and two spoilers later, talking about the C-Map boost for Dye. That's too specific anyways, since players all have different C-Map boosts.

The kicker is the mention of the other players who "contributed" to this [REDACTED]post. Sure, you credited them, that's awesome. But there's this thing called writing style. Anyone who's been on the Forums for some time, whether as a member or as a lurker, becomes familiar with certain posters' writing styles. I have my own style, and everyone else has theirs. You miserably failed at using your own writing style to make this post your own. *(tap on shoulder)* Hmm, did you want to say something? "Actually, I doubt it would have been better if he had written it in his own style". Yeah, you're probably right.

Reading the OP gave me some confused laughter. Seeing a member who is known for making senseless posts with poor grammar, posting semi-plagiarized content including highly-detailed explanations that have been revised several times before being posted (I totally did not humblebrag). Not your writing style, and that's your fault.

Once again, your attempts at glory and fame have flopped.
1588055797555.png

Last edited:

DreadfulCadillac

Just coming back here to comment more on this "guide".

As mentioned, these are pretty original questions. I've actually enjoyed the last few days of the members rush, since it's given me and many others the chance to help fellow Forgers who genuinely need help with the game mechanics. Fun times, really. The originality of those questions make me wonder if they'll get asked again someday, which I kinda doubt.

This kind of content I'm seeing in the OP takes away from that joy. Not even organized correctly. You mention Mars Ore, and two spoilers later, talking about the C-Map boost for Dye. That's too specific anyways, since players all have different C-Map boosts.

The kicker is the mention of the other players who "contributed" to this [REDACTED]post. Sure, you credited them, that's awesome. But there's this thing called writing style. Anyone who's been on the Forums for some time, whether as a member or as a lurker, becomes familiar with certain posters' writing styles. I have my own style, and everyone else has theirs. You miserably failed at using your own writing style to make this post your own. *(tap on shoulder)* Hmm, did you want to say something? "Actually, I doubt it would have been better if he had written it in his own style". Yeah, you're probably right.

Reading the OP gave me some confused laughter. Seeing a member who is known for making senseless posts with poor grammar, posting semi-plagiarized content including highly-detailed explanations that have been revised several times before being posted (I totally did not humblebrag). Not your writing style, and that's your fault.

Once again, your attempts at glory and fame have flopped.
This makes me wonder if i have a writing style?

WinnerGR

I am changing that section.

Agent327

Please can we go back to the Q&A topic.

You just don't get it do you?

You are achieving to make other players look stupid, by repeating what they said in your own words and then giving them credit for it.

This is yet again another failed project of you. Do you see any support for it? It is set up so players do not have to keep answering the same question. I am willing to bet that players would actually prefer to answer the same question 10 times or more, than to be associated with this.

Try to read and understand what Super Catanian wrote and then ask Longshanks to close it. That is better for all of us.

WinnerGR

You just don't get it do you?

You are achieving to make other players look stupid, by repeating what they said in your own words and then giving them credit for it.

This is yet again another failed project of you. Do you see any support for it? It is set up so players do not have to keep answering the same question. I am willing to bet that players would actually prefer to answer the same question 10 times or more, than to be associated with this.

Try to read and understand what Super Catanian wrote and then ask Longshanks to close it. That is better for all of us.
I do not want the thread locked and I would like to make myself clear on that.

Agent327

I do not want the thread locked and I would like to make myself clear on that.

Ah, but do you have a say in it. You do it so others do not have to give the same answers again, but from the looks of it, they prefer to give the same answers again and again rather than you butchering them.

Does it look to you that this comes from someone that is happy with what you are doing?

1588055797555.png

Did you even ask those players who's answers you use if they ming you taking credit for their work?

For Pete's sake, how old are you?

Last edited:

WinnerGR

I can now announce that this guide is on 3 servers!

1. US
  2. EN
  3. Beta

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.