• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Archaeology 2020 Feedback

DeletedUser40061

still too early for me to give feedback...ill let you know after get into the event. looking forward into playing!

Sounds interesting. I’ll pass on the fountain though.

Is the fairgrounds worth keeping? I started the game around the time of last years archeology event and only have a L2. I’ve faired better with events since.

Lady Rainna

Ok, it runs from May 5th to May 25, inclusive so that's 21 days. There are 39 quests to get through before we reach the dailies? Then 21 dailies? That gives you 4 days to get through the first 39? Am I missing something here?

ExtraMile

Ok, it runs from May 5th to May 25, inclusive so that's 21 days. There are 39 quests to get through before we reach the dailies? Then 21 dailies? That gives you 4 days to get through the first 39? Am I missing something here?
The daily quests are stackable so even if you don’t complete the 39 rush quests in 4 days, all of the daily quests will still be there for you to complete. The stacked daily quests will be presented as additional rush quests until you catch up to the daily quests.

RazorbackPirate

Sounds interesting. I’ll pass on the fountain though.

Is the fairgrounds worth keeping? I started the game around the time of last years archeology event and only have a L2. I’ve faired better with events since.
You'll have the opportunity to get World's Fair upgrades as Daily Specials during the Event. In addition to getting the full Zeppelin, I plan to get a second level 10 World's Fair.

odd they would not make it give same FP as the last event building being 10fp. being they both similar size -3 spaces smaller and gives 5 less goods, -29k coins coins for FE less population and happiness kinda a down grade from last event?

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

odd they would not make it give same FP as the last event building being 10fp. being they both similar size -3 spaces smaller and gives 5 less goods, -29k coins coins for FE less population and happiness kinda a down grade from last event?
The Airship gives 1 less FP per day, but it gives 2x as many goods as the World's Fair, and it gives 20 guild goods to boot.

Algona

Sweet. Thanks, INNO, happily looking forward to blowing up stuff.

Hmmm. for Archaeology Event 2021, we need an Aerodrome for the the lighter then air craft. I guess I can moor them to the Lighthouse for now?.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Do I have Zeppelin crashing into Airship or vice versa?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a feedback thread, please stay on topic. Have discussions on side issues/subjects either in a PM or a Forge Hall thread about that issue/subject. Thanks.