• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Meme Wars

WinnerGR

Only-Just-Begun-The-Meme-War-Has-Funny-Image.jpg

Graviton

War, is it? Then of course it is time for...The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!

Holy Hand Grenade.jpg

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.

Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.

Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.

Five is right out.

Once the number three, being the third number, be reached,
then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

Thank you, @Stephen Longshanks , for the Holy Grail reference. You youngsters who've never seen this movie should stop whatever you're doing and watch it RIGHT NOW. Follow that up with Blazing Saddles, then The Blues Brothers. You can thank us later.

Super Catanian

War, is it? Then of course it is time for...The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!

View attachment 15842

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.

Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.

Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.

Five is right out.

Once the number three, being the third number, be reached,
then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

Thank you, @Stephen Longshanks , for the Holy Grail reference. You youngsters who've never seen this movie should stop whatever you're doing and watch it RIGHT NOW. Follow that up with Blazing Saddles, then The Blues Brothers. You can thank us later.
I wanna watch it, but am not too keen on piracy. Anyways, when I saw that scene last year, it reminded me of this...

1588465636468.png