• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

100 Diamonds from nowhere

Kaijudo

I just got 100 Diamonds, and I don't know why. I spent them on a spot on my Rogues' Hideout.

Where did these diamonds come from?

BruteForceAttack

You can get from from GBG, GE, Gbs, Quests, C-map, Special buildings etc etc...maybe open a support case if you want know exactly what triggered it.

Bitter Lily

Sweet prize!! And what Brute Force is saying is that you had to do *something* that caused the gift. So the question becomes: where were you when you got them? To expand on Brute Force's answer in case you need the amplification:

- In the jungles of GE? (IMHO, the most likely place to see 100 Diamonds.)
- On one of the two guild-combat maps (GvG or GBg)?
- On the continental map -- the one you go to in order to fulfill quests & gain access to new boosted goods & expansions?
- In your city, after you clicked to fulfill a quest?
- In your city, after you collected production from a building like a Wishing Well, Fountain of Youth, or Hedge Maze?

As for a GB that can produce Diamonds, I want to know what it is!!!

Super Catanian

As for a GB that can produce Diamonds, I want to know what it is!!!
The Seed Vault can reward a player with Diamonds. The Chateau can multiply the amount of Diamonds you receive from Quests. Additionally, the Himeji Castle and the recent Space Carrier also have a small chance to reward Diamonds.

Bitter Lily

The Seed Vault can reward a player with Diamonds. The Chateau can multiply the amount of Diamonds you receive from Quests. Additionally, the Himeji Castle and the recent Space Carrier also have a small chance to reward Diamonds.

I have the Chateau, but I've found that if you age up gracefully or park at an age, quests/Frontenac don't produce many diamonds. As for the others: They don't fit my architectural restrictions on my main city, but the Space Carrier is high on my salivation list for my secondary, power-mad city. (I negotiate rather than fight.) It just bumped up higher, LOL! Thank you very much!

DeletedUser34893

I spent them on a spot on my Rogues' Hideout.
100 Diamonds is nice anytime or age. I don't think an extra slot for a rouge is a sound investment. If you are new it would be beneficial in the long run to save the Diamonds for an expansion. 1 expansion equals 2 more hideouts equals 4 slots, more if you can shrink the hideouts. Just saying, everyone needs more space.

BadBad33

The Crow's Nest Lvl 8 gives a chance to get 25 every draw((LMA currently) I've had it bump up to 50 and get 25 a few times every GVG/GE.
I've built up my Kingdom producing Goods and FPS - So I negotiate for every piece (284x was my last contribution instead of fighting)
Actually adding Seed Vault today so I'm psyched it might lend a hand to get more diamonds.
Good luck!
~BadBad33
(Accepting inbound friend requests from active players

Deitized-Karma

Don't quote me on this but I was afk in elvanor and they gave me a ton of diamonds to join back for free * I didn't* so maybe it was something similar?