• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Thinking Of starting a New Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinnerGR

I now am interested to see whether anybody is looking at helping me get a new guild up and running .
I would to start with stay in the #12 guild I am currently in but as we get stronger I will join as founder .
First of all we will need a GL , who will create the guild.
Anybody interested , you do not need to be active or anything , just casual.
If you want to do this and you are in another world then join this world and you can help.
It would be an awesome experience if it was a success.

I just Updated this ^ ( 18.5.2020)

Last edited:

Agent327

I now am interested to see whether anybody is looking at helping me get a new guild up and running .
I would to start with stay in the #12 guild I am currently in but as we get stronger I will join as founder .
If you want to do this and you are in another world then join this world and you can help.

The fact that it's been 4 months really tells you something, no?

If it had, would he still have updated it?

Rather strange nobody wants to start a guild for him that he can join as a founder when he wants to. Who would not jump at that offer?

BTW, always quote him when you respond to him. The post you react to is very likely to change.

Super Catanian

So let me get some things straight...

You, an inexperienced player who is in the top 3 list of Forum Members With A Terrible Reputation, wants a "good Guild Leader" to create a Guild for you without you actually putting in any effort? And then, when the Guild gets "strong enough", you'll join it and expect to automatically get Founder status, again, without you actually contributing even the slightest to the Guild's success?

This is like the Guild takeover that @lannister the rich posted about a little while ago, but on a whole 'nother league of stupid that it honestly astonishes me.

Super Catanian

I mean, I'm not suprised anymore, taking into consideration what Winner has done before here. But if you remember that story that lannister had posted, the new Guild Founder had taken over the Guild in a way that nobody really expected it. However, here, Winner is explicitly posting that he expects someone to create a Guild for him and later, willingly let him take over this "new strong Guild" without him actually doing jack to help it. Hence, why I said, this is a new league of stupid when it comes to Guild takeovers.

Nothing worth starting a discussion here; that's what the other thread is for.

Agent327

I mean, I'm not suprised anymore, taking into consideration what Winner has done before here. But if you remember that story that lannister had posted, the new Guild Founder had taken over the Guild in a way that nobody really expected it. However, here, Winner is explicitly posting that he expects someone to create a Guild for him and later, willingly let him take over this "new strong Guild" without him actually doing jack to help it. Hence, why I said, this is a new league of stupid when it comes to Guild takeovers.

Nothing worth starting a discussion here; that's what the other thread is for.

What on earth makes you think he actually cares about what others post?

Super Catanian

Tell me where I said that Winner cares for what others post. I was quoting you in that post and stated the details that were visible; Winner has stupidly unrealistic expectations for his dream Guild and that it reminded me of lannister's Guild takeover story, except that this potential takeover (that will obviously never happen) is a lot dumber that that.

Agent327

Tell me where I said that Winner cares for what others post. I was quoting you in that post and stated the details that were visible; Winner has stupidly unrealistic expectations for his dream Guild and that it reminded me of lannister's Guild takeover story, except that this potential takeover (that will obviously never happen) is a lot dumber that that.

You mentioned lannister's Guild takeover story in a reply to Winner.

Super Catanian

You mentioned lannister's Guild takeover story in a reply to Winner.
Then why did this post...

Quoted my post that quoted yours? I didn't quote Winner (or anyone for that matter) at all when I first mentioned lannister's Guild takeover story, because I meant for it to just be a general post that simply related to the thread and not to be a specific reply to a specific post.

Dominator - X

The game is designed for people 30 and above (as the advertisement states). I think the reason being, so posts like this are kept to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.