• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

WeFight

It is just so unpleasant. I don't wanna see losing what I had been waiting for after long days of work. I am ready to delete my city if this is not stopped.

INNO should at least give players a few options.
INNO wants to make money. Sure! Provide an option, say 40 diamonds for NO Plundering worlds! 100 diamonds STOP Others Plundering for a Month!

I don't get mad at being plundered all the time, but I DO on tough days. To me game is where I try to forget or recover from real life shxt.

It sounds like I care about losing building fruits. Someone may say collect as soon as it is finished. Well not everybody have the same luxury to pick up a phone anytime they want to! This isn't a solution and it isn't even fair to expect people to do so. Trust me, I would fire anybody if someone does this during a meeting!

Am I just an complaining adult? Maybe I am. But this plundering thing drives me away. Makes me so tired.

DreadfulCadillac

It is just so unpleasant. I don't wanna see losing what I had been waiting for after long days of work. I am ready to delete my city if this is not stopped.

INNO should at least give players a few options.
INNO wants to make money. Sure! Provide an option, say 40 diamonds for NO Plundering worlds! 100 diamonds STOP Others Plundering for a Month!

I don't get mad at being plundered all the time, but I DO on tough days. To me game is where I try to forget or recover from real life shxt.

It sounds like I care about losing building fruits. Someone may say collect as soon as it is finished. Well not everybody have the same luxury to pick up a phone anytime they want to! This isn't a solution and it isn't even fair to expect people to do so. Trust me, I would fire anybody if someone does this during a meeting!

Am I just an complaining adult? Maybe I am. But this plundering thing drives me away. Makes me so tired.
Quick question, are you new to the game?

DreadfulCadillac

@WeFight Plundering wont ever be gotten rid of, and it is a enjoyed part of the game by many. However, i have some tips to help Prevent being plundered:\
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...w-to-stop-repeated-attacks.26586/#post-263968 (algona)
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...rers-from-takin’-yer-stuff.27267/#post-273700 (blacksand the sly)

Now some advice from me and others:
-Collect on Time!
-at least HAVE a Defending Army.
-Have a good friends list, so stuff gets motivated, which prevents it from being plundered.
Solution: make your building production, say 8 hours so then you can collect after the work day. of course work comes first. just make your productions for a time you will be online.

Emberguard

Ok, there are options to stop plundering, it‘s just requires setting up. Primary option: Aiding. Anything motivated can’t be plundered

The biggest weakness in your city to begin with will be your goods buildings from the techtree building menu. Because they can’t be motivated.

So what you can do until you get motivatable events that can replace goods buildings is just build as many goods buildings as you can. Plunderers can only take one thing per plunderer per successful attack. Work on your city layout to squeeze as many buildings in as possible. Put goods either on two lots of 8 hr productions or on a 24 hr production when you know you’ll pick it up on time.

Defence army: do you have units assigned as blue?

WeFight

@WeFight Plundering wont ever be gotten rid of, and it is a enjoyed part of the game by many. However, i have some tips to help Prevent being plundered:\
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...w-to-stop-repeated-attacks.26586/#post-263968 (algona)
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/how-to-stop-plunderers-from-takin’-yer-stuff.27267/#post-273700 (blacksand the sly)

Now some advice from me and others:
-Collect on Time!
-at least HAVE a Defending Army.
-Have a good friends list, so stuff gets motivated, which prevents it from being plundered.

Solution: make your building production, say 8 hours so then you can collect after the work day. of course work comes first. just make your productions for a time you will be online.

-Collect on time! : No applicable to adults' world where work takes higher priority.
-at least HAVE a Defending Army. : I have read about having %200+ defense boost but still get picked and beaten. And when I revenged once (I attack back but never plundered) I defeated 60% boost with my 20% boost army. INNO is foxy in the battling system.
-Have a good friends list, so stuff gets motivated, which prevents it from being plundered. : Not all buildings can be motivated, even some special residence buildings.

For some people, getting back online on clock is impossible. I know it's hard to understand this when still going to school.

Alpha Persei

dude chill
remember that it's just a game and you'll get your revenge .
just hang in there and listen to the advice your getting . it's the best option you have right now . seeing that your willing to use money in the game to but diamonds. don't worry about "paying to stop plundering" worry about using those diamonds in your tavern to boost your defence .once that is done just worry about the timing of your goods . place them on 24 or 8 hours if you know your not playing the game as often .by then you have a 50 -70 % chance that your goods won't be plundered . it works for me

WeFight

Don't age up until you've become at least top 10 in your hood. It's not foolproof, but if you have a low rank in your hood, you make yourself a target. I also think the strongest defense is a strong offense. Then when you get plundered, you can attack and plunder back.
My city is still young and I have been lingering in Iron Age mostly. I would like to get more FP-productive before moving up.

I do appreciate that offensive strategy. But it takes long time to get that much attack boost against advanced cities with 100%+ boost attack, doesn't it. And again I don't believe 100% boost in city defense under AI's flag would do anything to a 100% boost attacker. And the later is easier to reach in early ages.

I haven't been in this game for long but the battle system is designed in favor of attackers.

barra370804

Are you sure you collect over 9K silvers from your well decorated Tavern daily? You do have 80 active friends. Good for you.
No, I do not. But with over 400k tavern silver I can definitely hold out until the next hood rotation.