• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arc building in late middle ages

DeletedUser40376

How do you aquire the goods to build an arc if you are still in the late middle ages

ExtraMile

How do you aquire the goods to build an arc if you are still in the late middle ages
You have to find someone to trade you the Future Era goods for your lower age goods in exchange for forge points. If you don’t have a goods seller in your guild, just message one of the top players in your world. Almost all of them sell goods. Send them a friend request, tell them the goods you want to buy, and then they will tell you to put a certain amount of FP on one (or multiple) of their great buildings. Once you’ve paid the price, send them the unfair trades for the goods you need (example 50 silk for 100 superconductors). They will accept your trades, and then you can build your arc!

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

Find a goods seller in your world who will sell them to you in exchange for FPs. I would start by contacting members of your guild who can either give you a good deal, or point you to a trusted seller in your world.

Aggressor

Hi, I am also in LMA, but I got my Arc in HMA. You get the goods from goods dealers, which are high level players who are in or past the ages that those goods can be produced in. You friend them and put X amount of forge points onto whichever GB they tell you to, and when you're done they trade you the goods it takes to build it. I payed 300, but it varies world to world and player to player. I'd say a fair price is 400 in most places.

DreadfulCadillac

Hi, I am also in LMA, but I got my Arc in HMA. You get the goods from goods dealers, which are high level players who are in or past the ages that those goods can be produced in. You friend them and put X amount of forge points onto whichever GB they tell you to, and when you're done they trade you the goods it takes to build it. I payed 300, but it varies world to world and player to player. I'd say a fair price is 400 in most places.
I also got it in HMA.
@bobby1961 Just ask a goods dealer in your world, such as me in JAIMS.

DeletedUser40376

You have to find someone to trade you the Future Era goods for your lower age goods in exchange for forge points. If you don’t have a goods seller in your guild, just message one of the top players in your world. Almost all of them sell goods. Send them a friend request, tell them the goods you want to buy, and then they will tell you to put a certain amount of FP on one (or multiple) of their great buildings. Once you’ve paid the price, send them the unfair trades for the goods you need (example 50 silk for 100 superconductors). They will accept your trades, and then you can build your arc!
Ty