• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Joke of the Day

Captain Christian

I was at the bookstore the other day, and came across some interesting reads:

Race to the Outhouse by Willy Makit and Betty Wont: illustrated by Doris Locked
All My Friends are Stiff by Mort Urary
Yellow River by I. P. Freely
Sitting on the Beach by Sandy Cheeks
How to Defeat Annoying Guys in Capes: The Illustrated Guide by Joe Kerr
Rescue 911 by Perry Medic
Maryland or Virginia?: The story of Our Nation's Capital by D.C. Washington
Seven Easy Ways to prepare your house for visitors by Dustin Cook
A Beginner's Guide to B&E by Jimmy Locke
How to Become a Millionaire Fast by Robbin Banks
Wizard of Menlo Park: The Story of the Lightbulb and Other Innovations by Pat Pending
Oscar: The story of Oscar Meyer by Frank Furter
Charles' Web by Chris P. Bacon

Last edited:

Super Catanian

I would, except classical music is only second on my list of favorites. I prefer Sousa. I guess you can like it more than me.
You kinda saved yourself. Anyways, the following is sorta stolen from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

King: *(taking his son to one of the windows of the castle)*
King: *(making hand motions towards the window with a view of the kingdom)* "Son, one day this will all be yours."
Son: What, the curtains?

Captain Christian

Here is a riddle (Please do not look up the answer. I have a feeling some people like Sheherazade, RazorbackPirate, and Stephen Longshanks know the answer without looking it up.)
Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness.
What is the meaning of this riddle?
I would gladly offer 200 diamonds to anyone who knows the answer, but alas, I can not transfer diamonds.

Last edited:

Super Catanian

Here is a riddle (Please do not look up the answer. I have a feeling some people like Sheherazade, RazorbackPirate, and Stephen Longshanks know the answer without looking it up.)

What is the meaning of this riddle?
I would gladly offer 20 diamonds to anyone who knows the answer, but alas, I can not transfer diamonds.
"What is sweeter than honey, and what is stronger than a lion?"

AwesomeAadi10

“Sir you have got to help!” said the tearful man at the door. “There is a family that I know very well that is in desperate need of money. The Father has been out of a job for over a year, they have five kids at home with barely a bit of food to eat. The worst part is, that they are about to kicked out of the house and they will be left on the streets without a roof over their heads!” The man concluded with one last heart wrenching sob. “Well,” said the man at the door, “that really is a sad story. Why don’t you come inside and we’ll talk about it a little more.” “So how much money is needed exactly?” asked the man when they were both seated. “Oh it’s really terrible”, said the man starting up again, “why just for the rent $3000 is needed by tomorrow otherwise they’ll be kicked out onto the streets.” “How do you know so much about this situation?” asked the man as he reached for his check book. “Well,” said the man breaking down once more “they are my tenants.”

Greatcleanjokes.com