• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition Changes

DeletedUser40816

Please place your feedback below about the Guild Expedition Changes, click here to see the content

WinnerGR

I only want the Tribal Farm and Terrance farm upgrades . All the other ones are improvements in hap with a tincy boost , my GBs to a 100s of times bettwe in hap and boosts . The fountain of youth is still too big even with the srink kits for what it is so thats a no too however I am partially interetsed in the Sacred Sky whatch but as I said they are not the priotryies.

Mandelynn

FoE is going to make lv 4 GE harder. Seems to me they already did as I've been having some trouble with 4 for a few months now.
As if it wasn't hard enough or so sooo time consuming.
Hope I can still complete it.
Has anyone tried it in beta yet?
I just wanted to sob on some nearby shoulders.

RazorbackPirate

The boost on the armies get a bit larger, about 10% more if memory serves. The number of goods needed also goes up a bit as well. I don't anticipate having an issue with either, but it might mean that newer players might take a bit longer to master level 4.

Jern2017

FoE is going to make lv 4 GE harder. Seems to me they already did as I've been having some trouble with 4 for a few months now.
As if it wasn't hard enough or so sooo time consuming.
Hope I can still complete it.
Has anyone tried it in beta yet?
I just wanted to sob on some nearby shoulders.

No, they haven't changed anything yet. Perhaps you've advanced an age or even multiple ages and did nothing to raise your attack boosts/unit or goods production?

On topic, I'm looking forward to the new rewards. I'm wondering how much harder GE will be.

DeletedUser36145

With the estimated drop rate, these will show so rarely, that one will need years to arrange a field of lvl 2 TFs.
And the others are only good for beginner cities and/or diamond farms, which can't get them at all, as they are not advanced enough to play GE lvl 4.
All in all, quite a meaningless "upgrade".