• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30935

I am about 650 drinks short in one world and might end up with an extra upgrade in the other if I happen to stay in silver. Used the most efficient players in both. Seems to be too much variation in incidents.

-Sebastian-

I am about 650 drinks short in one world and might end up with an extra upgrade in the other if I happen to stay in silver. Used the most efficient players in both. Seems to be too much variation in incidents.

There's too much randomness. Randomness in how many drinks we get, how many tickets we get, how many cards we get, which cards we get, which matchups we get, how the matchups turn out...

mfs7

I probably going to skip this one as I am aging up tomorrow and I generally don't like the main event building as it has 10 ( or maybe 7 ) levels and each piece has to be individually leveled which makes some massive number of upgrades.

EDIT :
Perhaps the worst Inno event that I have participated

WinnerGR

Since yesterday I have started to notuce these 2x bonuses .
What are they and why am I only getting them now ?

Nicholas002

the higher your players the higher chance to score two times the reward in training. the chance has been there all event, so it's only luck that you are just seeing them now. In the entire event, I only got 2x once, and it was on a defender boost, so whatever.

The only players who it would really affect, are big diamond spenders, who get tons of player cards, thus having a higher chance to score 2x on the thousands of passes they make in training with the drinks they bought.

WinnerGR

the higher your players the higher chance to score two times the reward in training. the chance has been there all event, so it's only luck that you are just seeing them now. In the entire event, I only got 2x once, and it was on a defender boost, so whatever.
I don't really think thats , luck , you level your players you get 2x . I have got it only twice in the whole event.

-

Is the chance the player level becuase my players are all about L14 so would it be 14% chance ?
14% chance sounds appropraite for how many I have got . Actually I am going to do some maths to see wether I can work out wther player card = propably % .

Last edited:

Agent327

I don't really think thats , luck , you level your players you get 2x . I have got it only twice in the whole event.

Player Cards will either unlock a new player, or make one of your current players stronger. By clicking on "Team" you can view the players you have collected. Adding a new player to your team means you will also be able to pass the ball to this player in the training arena. You can click on a player card to see which rewards you can get by passing the ball to this player. The higher level your player is, the higher your chance is to get double the rewards. You can see the double reward chance on the player cards of each player.

WinnerGR

Player Cards will either unlock a new player, or make one of your current players stronger. By clicking on "Team" you can view the players you have collected. Adding a new player to your team means you will also be able to pass the ball to this player in the training arena. You can click on a player card to see which rewards you can get by passing the ball to this player. The higher level your player is, the higher your chance is to get double the rewards. You can see the double reward chance on the player cards of each player.

Thanks but @Nicholas002 litterally just explained that .
EDIT : take that back , you just answered my second question.

WinnerGR

@WinnerGR if you haven't understood the event mechanics by now, it's probably not worth trying... you're a bit late. should've asked on the first day.
I have been trying to level player cards for the torunament since the beggining so without knowing I have been doing it for tarining.

DeletedUser43203

I have tried multiple times to boost my matchups obtaining percentages in the 80 ranges and lost 4 out of 6 times. The game is whacked-the advice support gave me does not work-why the hell do you go thru the whole process to maximize matchups-Attackers over Defenders, etc only to loose. This new event sucks.

WinnerGR

I have tried multiple times to boost my matchups obtaining percentages in the 80 ranges and lost 4 out of 6 times. The game is whacked-the advice support gave me does not work-why the hell do you go thru the whole process to maximize matchups-Attackers over Defenders, etc only to loose. This new event sucks.
Well your in luck , it is over in just over a day.

Last edited:

Farfle the smelly

Speaking if incidences, did anyone else wake up this morning to an astronomical amount? Usually I’ll have a few, and they’ll be the insulting 60 coins or 5 of my own goods, but today was incredibly lucrative, and included diamonds. In both worlds.

ExtraMile

Well, the event is just about over for me. In my main city I have spent all my drinks, and only have 2 more tickets to spend (once they regenerate). I’ve guaranteed myself the fully upgraded Hippodrome without spending diamonds (thanks to a 20 drink incident collected this afternoon that gave me just enough to score the last goal and secure the Sphendone upgrade). I may even get one extra selection kit, if I manage to stay in Silver. I scored 16 tracks (14 Leukoi, 2 Roisoi). Overall I am very satisfied.

My final thoughts on the event?

It was a good one. Was it my favorite event ever? Of course not, but I definitely didn’t find it to be as horrible as many players have cracked it up to be. I played the event across all 27 worlds to some extent, and never once thought that the RNG seemed rigged or unfair. I definitely found that I won more often with a higher win % than a lower one, as to be expected. The only thing I did notice about the RNG is that it seemed a bit streaky. I seemed to either win multiple matches in a row, or lose multiple. This was not always the case though, and overall it evened out. Across my worlds, I won around 50% of matches I played, which makes sense considering that I almost exclusively chose the middle opponent. Whenever I did choose the top opponent, I found that I lost most of the time (as to be expected). I never once chose the bottom opponent though, as it was always much less efficient for the league rankings, as well as daily special chance. Overall though, after playing several hundred matches across 27 worlds, I can conclude that the RNG seemed perfectly normal (for me at least).

Even though getting the full building requires a bit of luck (either with incidents, or making silver league), I don’t think that’s necessarily something worth getting worked up over, at least not with this event. The building is so powerful (especially for newer cities) regardless of whether it is fully complete or not. My hippodrome produces 40 FP per day, and it is not even completed yet. There has never been a event until now that has allowed a player to so drastically improve their FP income, goods production, military strength, or all three without spending diamonds.

So in conclusion, thanks Inno, very good event.

Darth Mole

As above. I'm finishing in Silver league so will get the last 2 upgrades needed to take both parts to level 6 without spending diamonds. Ended up with about 7 extra tracks
Perfectly satisfied with the event.
Once you get used to the mechanics and use them in your favor then it's well worked out and thought through.
I like the fact that there is originality and variety in the events.
All the people that have been on here whinging would be whinging just as hard if all the events were the same and everyone won everything. Here, have a pony.

Thank you Inno for making the game free and interesting for people like me.

ffblackice

Help, how to get 12 more drinks so that I can make one more goal? completed all the quest, got 90 drinks from incidents today, couldn't expect more...
1594681292042.png

Iroh the Tea Maker

As another data point, in my main city as well as my young experimental city, I will have both the Hippodromes at Level 6, without spending any diamonds and not doing anything extraordinary (other than going for the hardest opponent every game even if lost a lot. One I finished silver and other gold, and will have an extra selection kit- without spending diamonds. Though it might looks like I got super lucky, I won very few L or R tracks from the event in comparison with other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.