• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a guild? Check out Defiance

ladyleader

Defiance is looking for active, motivated players looking for a home in a fun, “family-oriented” guild. Our current membership sits at 30 where our members consistently achieve 100% GE participation. This is our focus because we believe a successful guild starts with active participation. With that, we have one requirement being to complete at least GE1 each week. All levels are opened every week and you are encouraged to complete all 4.

Many of our members have begun the long trek to a level 80 Arc. As we achieve this milestone, our second focus will be to ensure all our new recruits have an Arc as quickly as they can. Our long-standing members have access to Future goods and Arc prints and will try our best to get you what you need in an efficient amount of time. With that said, we are always looking for established members that have higher aged goods on hand to sell and advice to offer as we continue to grow.

Defiance also offers swap threads, a trade thread, stix to brix, a ready to level “swoop” thread, and always witty banter. As our Arc program evolves, we will be opening new threads for quick Arc leveling. Furthermore, we welcome advice from other members on how we can do things better and appreciate initiative.

Please give us a look. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out. If you are already in a happy home, thank you for reading and have a wonderful new year. All the best, Defiance."

DeletedUser41441

I am interested.
My primary interest is in GBG, although I am a consistent participant in GE as well.
I am normally very active in Guild swaps.
I have a "Hall of Fame". a "Statue of Honor", an Observatory" as well as an Arc.
The one thing I want to avoid is a guild where members use foul language with each other, call each other names, or are not adult enough to discuss anything...

ladyleader

Hey! I just found this message! We are a wonderful guild. Did you read our guild description? If you like what you see I can send you an invite. We do NOT allow foul language nor to we tolerate bickering of any kind. We are small and close knit.

WildOdd

How can you tell? Just from what you know about the player? I feel dumb because I don’t see world listed anywhere.
If you scroll to the top of the page (or the bottom), you'll see it says Forums > General > Game Worlds > Korch (us10) > Guild Hall. That's where the assumption comes from. Otherwise, it'd be a little silly to advertise here. :)

Farfle the smelly

If you scroll to the top of the page (or the bottom), you'll see it says Forums > General > Game Worlds > Korch (us10) > Guild Hall. That's where the assumption comes from. Otherwise, it'd be a little silly to advertise here. :)

Thank you!! I was like...am I high? Why can’t I figure out what world this is on?! Lol