• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.183 Feedback

DeletedUser28314

The next update will arrive on Wednesday, July 22nd. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

qaccy

• Some of you have probably noticed a chat icon on Battlegrounds, although the button does not respond. This issue has been fixed and this icon will be removed with this update. Our development team is currently investigating the possibility to add a chat on Mobile, but there is no decision yet if and when this functionality will be implemented.

Aha, so I wasn't crazy when I saw that chat button on mobile! Rest of my guild thought I was when I pointed it out though. 'What chat button? I don't see any chat button'.

UnStopaBull

Like to know more about this rogue issue ..have i been fighting with bugged rogues that haven’t been as strong as they should of been and costing me battles and troops? I have noticed a considerable change in fighting from Mars to Saab despite growing both my attack/offense and attack/defense quite a bit...curious if this rogue issue is part of the cause I haven’t been able to be as effective.

In BA upon researching construction the tavern is researched however there the tavern looks so IA and people will be re-searching it in BA . It has tiles which are an IA tech.

The next update will arrive on Wednesday, July 22nd. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!
My FOE screen tends to re-start. I have noticed it mostly when fighting battles or leaving battlefields. It occurred in three areas: Cultural Event (Egypt), Battlegrounds, and GE. This occurs occasionally when updates are applied. Recent update with the soccer events started this problem occurring.

Aggressor

This update looks awesome. Access to GE will look nice and the whole harbor looks great.
Now GvG needs an access point ;) XD

Joeyjojojo

Ok, my 2 cents after looking at it: it is a little crowded and I think it is weird that the designs were only up to industrial era, and I hope that the tavern at least gets more updates (I had a tavern of the future and now it's industrial...which actually kinda makes it contemporary). I don't really understand why the crowding was needed, though my guess would be that more off grid buildings are coming (not just PvP which is also on the water up there).

Also, since the harbor and ship are both clickable, it would be nice if they did different things: e.g. the ship goes to the settlement and the harbor click goes to a settlements overview screen--even if you have an active settlement. I suppose it's possible that this means there isn't a ship if you don't have an active settlement and hopefully also means the annoying exclamation point is not there if you don't have an active settlement.

qaccy

Like to know more about this rogue issue ..have i been fighting with bugged rogues that haven’t been as strong as they should of been and costing me battles and troops? I have noticed a considerable change in fighting from Mars to Saab despite growing both my attack/offense and attack/defense quite a bit...curious if this rogue issue is part of the cause I haven’t been able to be as effective.
The way I read it, it sounds like Rogue defenses were not affected properly by military bonuses. As in, that defense value of 1 before they transform. The big fix makes no mention of transformed Rogues, which to me means that part was working properly. Then again, a Rogue's standard defense is totally worthless so it doesn't really matter whether it's boosted or not...

Zatrikon

My Friendship Tavern has gone back in time! Are they all supposed to be - and remain - Industrial Age buildings? From the announcement, I got the idea that there would be more different designs for the Tavern, so that players at different ages would see more different styles. Was this not the case? Because it looks like an error.

Not that it's a big deal, it's only cosmetic.

The Cultural Harbor might be a bit too elaborate, the Cultural Ship - which is the important part - is overwhelmed by the surrounding buildings.

saknika

Definitely not a fan of how crowded all the new buildings are. I feel like I'm going to click the wrong thing accidentally (especially because sometimes my touchpad tweaks out), and it overall feels like there's just too much stuff.... why did the Antique Dealer and Tavern have to move? I also echo sentiments that the harbor itself overshadows the settlement ship, and something a little smaller might be nicer. Curious if this will be another case of incidents showing up behind it too, that get clicked on when I click over to my settlement like happens with the Arctic Harbor and Oceanic Terminal. Every now and then when I click to enter either of those I also collect an incident I couldn't see that was hidden under/behind them.

Speaking of the Tavern though, I'm not a fan that it's back to being from the Industrial Era despite me being in Oceanic Future. I was quite enjoying watching them refab the old girl to keep up with the times. I know the cosmetics do not affect game play, but similarly did we have to make them all old and yucky again?

Reese7990

The Harbor no longer shows an ! When its time to collect on buildings, at least not on the mobile version.

crazy dog lady

the beta players ALREADY TOLD inno that moving the tavern and the antiques dealer was a bad idea as was stopping the tavern at industrial age. they also ALREADY TOLD inno the harbor was too crowded and a bad idea and inno's response was to stick their fingers in their ears and sing really loud so they didn't have to listen. apparently if players are not constantly throwing laurels at their feet, the devs don't want to hear it. the fact remains that the re-design of the tavern, as well as it's re-location, the re-location of the antiques dealer, and the GE ship in the harbor were all stupid ideas that the players don't want and are not happy with, but the designers, JUST DON'T CARE.

DeletedUser41861

I agree with Joeyjojo there. Too crowded. Looks like it was just thrown together. The Harbor for lower ages is fine. Nice and straight too. After ya get the Industrial one it looks like it doesn't fit. And it's crooked. It needs that Ind age house gone too. The Friends Tavern and Antique Dealer needs moved back to where it was. Then straighten out the GE boat and move the GBG Building over to the right in that open patch. Leaves plenty of room for the new Arena Building if ya ask me. Then I can live wit it. Other then that the improved functionality is much appreciated.

Sir Barshok

I am a bit disappointed with the look of the new, off-grid buildings. They take away from the way my city looks, relevant to my age. I am currently in the AF age and seeing Industrial age buildings looks weird and sorely out of place. On one side of the map I have my arctic sea port and the other side now, I have an old clipper ship. Also, bring back the futuristic look of the tavern...It fits better with futuristic age cities. Why did Inno only make four versions now, with the latest one being in the industrial age...? Makes no sense.

As far as the new features, they are nice addition, but not really needed. I would prefer a better way to visualize building that are hidden behind other buildings when trying to move building around the grid. Also, a new suggestion in the 'army' feature button, is to make a separate tab for rouges. Since a lot of people, including myself, fight with rouges, they should be in a section by themselves. - There is my two-cents worth of advice! LOL

gianteagle

I like the looks and positions because they are in one spot and with my smaller cities I don't have to go way out to get to them but at the same time they look way too crowded over there with all of them there

-Sebastian-

I'm hoping that there'll be new art updates for the Tavern and Settlement dock, for later eras, which can be rolled out in future updates.

I'd love to have an Art Nouveau PE version, but I'm already past that era...