• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What is your favorite car??

Just An Observer

This is the 1991 Cadillac Brougham with a 350 V-8 that was owned by me in the first decade of the 21st century. The design of this car dates back to the downsizing GM did on full-sized Cadillacs for the 1977 model year. It was a durable and comfortable car to drive. The back seat could handle 3 gamers who weighed in at over 300 pounds per! An exquisite stereo system was installed too.

What happened to this beauty? It got rear ended at a stoplight because some doofus could not deal with the first rainy day in a while, which makes streets greasy. He had a Toyota pickup which slammed into another Toyota pickup which in due turn was pushed into my Cadillac with a great deal of vigor.

End of story. End of car.

Attachments

• 1991 Brougham side view.jpg
    1991 Brougham side view.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 5

Captain Christian

Unless I am much mistaken, they are:
  1. McLaren something-or-another
  2. Lancer
  3. Prius
  4. Reliant
  5. SMART
  6. Mercedes-Benz 6x6 G 63
  7. Cube
  8. McLaren something-or-another
  9. McLaren?
Ugh, I can't stand the assymetrical Cube. Oh well, I guess we all have our different opinions. Obviously my favorite is the Wrangler, C.J., M.B., etc.

Just An Observer

Unless I am much mistaken, they are:
  1. McLaren something-or-another
  2. Lancer
  3. Prius
  4. Reliant
  5. SMART
  6. Mercedes-Benz 6x6 G 63
  7. Cube
  8. McLaren something-or-another
  9. McLaren?
Ugh, I can't stand the assymetrical Cube. Oh well, I guess we all have our different opinions. Obviously my favorite is the Wrangler, C.J., M.B., etc.

At least the Cube is distinctive enough to find in a parking lot. Just don't do bank robberies in one...LOL!

Alpha Persei

This is the 1991 Cadillac Brougham with a 350 V-8 that was owned by me in the first decade of the 21st century. The design of this car dates back to the downsizing GM did on full-sized Cadillacs for the 1977 model year. It was a durable and comfortable car to drive. The back seat could handle 3 gamers who weighed in at over 300 pounds per! An exquisite stereo system was installed too.

What happened to this beauty? It got rear ended at a stoplight because some doofus could not deal with the first rainy day in a while, which makes streets greasy. He had a Toyota pickup which slammed into another Toyota pickup which in due turn was pushed into my Cadillac with a great deal of vigor.

End of story. End of car.
that's kinda sad story..
but that was a pretty neat car you had.

Kranyar the Mysterious

These are my top 4, especially since I own them! -

My '68 Hurst/Olds, all matching numbers down to the water pump.
My highly modified '86 Iroc show car with a 502 hp 502 and 6 speed manual tranny.
My '63 Nova 400 coupe in Palomar Red/Red that my father purchased new.
My '34 Ford Sedan Delivery ElectroRod that I am currently almost finished building using parts from a wrecked Tesla Model X. It will be my new daily driver.

My next project is going to be an F-650 Excursion to haul my family camping and on road trips, based off of my current daily driver Excursion and a work truck I am retiring.

Just An Observer

This is the 2007 Mustang I bought 2 years ago and how it looked then. A variety of mods of a modest nature have been done. The antenna was replaced with a shorter one. Wheels now have center caps with spinners. Color-matching covers for the top of the mirrors are in place. A billet black grill with horizontal bars was installed. In the back, chrome bezels for the tail lights and a chrome exhaust tip have been added.

Inside a whole lot of great trim was added, more than I want to write about tonight.

The object was to make this 2007 Mustang's look like it was from the factory and the way it should have come from the factory. In that I do believe success was attained.

Last edited:

MarktheMagnificent

Without doubt, this was the greatest car ever built, the Reliant Robin. Amazing acceleration and great top end speed. This baby with its sleek lines and powerful engine beat them all. I also found that it was the ultimate babe magnet. Being behind the wheel of this, I was never without a glamorous woman on my arm. Yes, this was a motor that spawned hot women and jealous men. Ah! Those were the days.Reliant Robin.jpg

Farfle the smelly

I was always partial to my grandfather’s cream/green race-striped MG as a kid. I would say it was early 60’s... I think? But I love the lines of most 1960’s vehicle design. I also, for some reason, was obsessed with the Chevy nova (banana yellow, bien sur) in high school, but now that I’m old? A suped up Outback would do me juuuust fine.

Just An Observer

I was always partial to my grandfather’s cream/green race-striped MG as a kid. I would say it was early 60’s... I think? But I love the lines of most 1960’s vehicle design. I also, for some reason, was obsessed with the Chevy nova (banana yellow, bien sur) in high school, but now that I’m old? A suped up Outback would do me juuuust fine.

The year is 1967. Most every 1967 model year vehicle is stunning in its style. Even Ramblers (last year for that name) look awesome! A new T-bird bodystyle comes along and it can be had as a 4-door with suicide doors. Cadillac's Eldorado is now 2-door hardtop personal luxury coupe with front wheel drive. Mercury brings out the Cougar and when you get the XR-7 trim package, an Euro-style dash is included. Buy a Buick Sportwagon and little windows in the roof let you see the sky! GM introduces the Firebird and Camaro. Chrysler Corporation makes a dash layout with lots of big toggle switches that is cool as can be to go with sleek styling. The redesigned Barracuda looks like it could eat you up very smoothly while the GTX makes its first appearance, sporting a 440 that screams. GM and Ford introduce new pickup designs that begin the transition from work truck to a more luxurious pickup in the coming years.

In comparison, European and Japanese cars do not look so good except for a few exceptions. They are underpowered and undersized for use in the USA. Accessory level is low while repair costs are high. Their pickups are tiny little things too. The only van is from VW and it is a rolling roadblock when encountered on the highway.

This might be the high water mark for the Big Three. 10 years later saw such a reversal of form and prospects for both them and the imports.