• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Open Tickets not answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37720

Why do I have 3 open tickets that are sitting there not being answered by Inno?

Farfle the smelly

Pendragon, how long have you been waiting? We’re they urgent? I imagine as they come in they’re prioritized according to how limited your game is while waiting. Sorry buddy. :(

Aggressor

And there are different levels of techs working on things. Some things have to be "passed up" to a higher level tech.
When I got my name change it took a couple days to get an answer @Pendragon63 and then it took over a day to be solved by the higher level of tech so be patient. Plinker is right, it takes time and there are several levels.

WinnerGR

But you do realize the guy who posted this has never logged back on since he posted it so why we even discussing this ?

XENA27

I have 3 unanswered tickets too, the oldest is 5 days old. I understand things are difficult with vacations and the virus right now, but why are Inno not setting an expectation approximately how long this is likely to take? Could even be done as an automated reply to a ticket. How do I even make Inno aware of an urgent issue?

plinker2

We are simple forum Mods. Support and game issues fall under a totally different section that we have nothing to do with. I'm sorry for you being upset, but it is out of our control. Thanks for asking however.

Lord Kalenbor

Yeah I'm day 6 waiting for even an acknowledgement for my ticket. Funny when I posted about this same issue my post was deleted and was told the forums weren't the place for this discussion. You must be popular :p

Status
Not open for further replies.