• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.185 - Feedback

DeletedUser44834

Our next update arrives Wednesday, August 19th. Read the details here and leave your feedback below!

RazorbackPirate

The list of improvements is impressive. Most impressive. Many long requested features have been added. That will make many users quite happy.

The new items in the AD, are also a welcome addition.

Thanks!

WinnerGR

Very nice , very nice now I can know who the GL and GFs are in other guilds but there are two issues with the announcemnt its self , firstly , as emma has said above , the summer event and second ' Clan Power' not Guild Power

So we stuck with the broke messaging system On mobile for another week. I guess us mobile only players are feeling what the PC players did for like 6 weeks.

qaccy

Great update, but could u please remove 9 old AD items when introducing 9 new ones? seems more added the more impossible it will be to get the item u want as could take months with so many items.
This seems unlikely to happen, as this goes against the idea of the AD being where any older event buildings can be obtained year-round. It's not really meant to only include the 'best' old event items.

This seems unlikely to happen, as this goes against the idea of the AD being where any older event buildings can be obtained year-round. It's not really meant to only include the 'best' old event items.
I thinking more along the lines of getting rid of the oldest adding the newest, there are event buildings from 5 years or so that are out dated I think no one would care for them to be gone. As newer event buildings much better anyways. But eventually become pointless where will take 2 years to get a full set event building because of how rare things will become over time by adding tons of new event buildings each year.

Nicholas002

I thinking more along the lines of getting rid of the oldest adding the newest, there are event buildings from 5 years or so that are out dated I think no one would care for them to be gone. As newer event buildings much better anyways. But eventually become pointless where will take 2 years to get a full set event building because of how rare things will become over time by adding tons of new event buildings each year.
this is very true, and probably deserves being put in a proposal.
say, buildings that are less than 2 years old are relevant. for the first 2 years, all items are relevant. after 4 years, only half of the items are relevant, and after 8 years, only a quarter of the buildings are relevant. People will eventually lose interest in the AD as it will become so hard to get any useful building from it.

Nicholas002

I can imagine newer players might want cheaper prices and faster cycling of those old items rather than they be removed entirely.
As a new player myself, I beg to differ. Nothing older than about 2 years is worth it to me. And there the more items you add, the slower the cycling will be. Even with old items there will be no fast cycling.

DevaCat

As a new player myself, I beg to differ. Nothing older than about 2 years is worth it to me. And there the more items you add, the slower the cycling will be. Even with old items there will be no fast cycling.
Again, you are talking about yourself and your needs, not necessarily about what's good for the game or other players. You and some others want the AD offerings to be cherry picked because you don't want to have to wait on some rotation. I get that. But some people want old stuff, for whatever reason of their own, and they have a right to the opportunity to do so because, unless I am mistaken, that is why Inno introduced the AD in the first place.

Nicholas002

Again, you are talking about yourself and your needs, not necessarily about what's good for the game or other players. You and some others want the AD offerings to be cherry picked because you don't want to have to wait on some rotation. I get that. But some people want old stuff, for whatever reason of their own, and they have a right to the opportunity to do so because, unless I am mistaken, that is why Inno introduced the AD in the first place.
Ok, I get what you are saying, and it’s probably the reason they won’t remove old items: because there is that small minority of players that want that building from 2013, just for old times’ sake. But I bet the majority of players, and definitely the majority of serious players, and almost certainly serial diamond buyers, are targeting certain items. It already takes quite long to get an item that you want. (I have checked the AD every day since I unlocked it, and I have not yet seen a sleigh builder). When there are thousands and thousands of items, it will take even longer. People may start to just ignore the AD. Why waste time checking it, when the is a one in a thousand chance that it will be available?