• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.185 - Feedback

Lady Gato

Sticking my nose in (because I haven't researched for the AD yet) -- perhaps there are "sales" around the holiday season or Black Friday specials. I can see an old farts (jk) list of items, and a 5 item newly released special list. How about it guys? Those who have been here longer than Nicholas or I -- does Inno do something special towards the end of the year? In the AD or otherwise?

Emberguard

Again, you are talking about yourself and your needs, not necessarily about what's good for the game or other players. You and some others want the AD offerings to be cherry picked because you don't want to have to wait on some rotation. I get that. But some people want old stuff, for whatever reason of their own, and they have a right to the opportunity to do so because, unless I am mistaken, that is why Inno introduced the AD in the first place.
I’m thinking as more items get added it may be worth adding a second (free) page of items on the shelf per day.

Emberguard

Sticking my nose in (because I haven't researched for the AD yet) -- perhaps there are "sales" around the holiday season or Black Friday specials. I can see an old farts (jk) list of items, and a 5 item newly released special list. How about it guys? Those who have been here longer than Nicholas or I -- does Inno do something special towards the end of the year? In the AD or otherwise?
There’s usually a free gift per account once per year (around christmas I think) plus any anniversary stuff (which I’m pretty sure they did the last three years)

Vger

And there the more items you add, the slower the cycling will be.
That would only be true if each item had an equal probability of showing up. I don't believe that is true, I believe the RNG is weighted, so some items have a higher probability of showing up than others. I don't have any data to back up that statement, but that has been my experience. There is nothing wrong with INNO doing this, they use weighted probabilities everywhere (Otherwise, we would all be drowning in diamonds from our WWs).

Assuming that's how it works, then you should be arguing for newer items having a better probability of showing up than, say, a Grand Bridge thingy.
I doubt that will happen.

qaccy

I’m thinking as more items get added it may be worth adding a second (free) page of items on the shelf per day.
I was gonna come back to suggest this exact thing. Adding more slots is a better idea IMO than removing buildings from the pool. Maybe this could be applied to having a second auction running as well?

Daniel The 4ger

Wow no wonder Inno Games has made $190,000,000 in revenue! They have awesome customer support, listen to their players, do updates often, have events frequently, make new ages each year, give you gifts for Christmas and their anniversary, and make awesome games!

Agent327

I've a question about one of the changes: "The player's Age information is now visible in Player Profile, which means it's no longer necessary to visit others to see this info". Does this mean everyone can see our age (in years) and what if the player is not honest about their age? I would think this is an invasion of our privacy. Or... does this refer to the age or era of the chapter we're up to in FoE?

Where in the game did you enter your age in years?

Nicholas002

I've a question about one of the changes: "The player's Age information is now visible in Player Profile, which means it's no longer necessary to visit others to see this info". Does this mean everyone can see our age (in years) and what if the player is not honest about their age? I would think this is an invasion of our privacy. Or... does this refer to the age or era of the chapter we're up to in FoE?
It doesn't matter if you are honest or not. They have an advanced algorithm that analyses your age based on footage they intercept from your phone or computer's camera. It is usually accurate to about a 2.5% error.

Kesto11

Pick an era. Close army management. Open army management again and notice that troops presented are still from the era you picked.

Thank you! To clarify, it is an automatic change, so now instead of showing all units from all eras when opening army management, it will show units from only the last era a player selected in army management.

Now to delete some military drummers!