• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Interested in joining a smaller/active guild?

Lancer

I'm seeking several more people that are interested in being apart of our guild. You must remain active and contribute with GE, GBG isn't a requirement but we do encourage you to help there whenever possible, after you have contributed to GE first. We help each other in every way possible. There is no requirement in terms of what age you choose to be in or which great buildings you choose to build. However, if you need help with acquiring the goods to build a GB, I will personally make sure that you will be able to get what you need. The other members will assist too without question. If you want to be apart of something that may be better suited for you, this may be the guild for you! This guild has been together for at least 3 years. When I first started playing back then it was the first guild i attempted to join and when i was accepted, I never left. If you are a loyal individual you can benefit greatly from becoming a valued member of our guild. We have members ranging from advanced to beginner. Together we can go up through the rankings in the world of Jaims!

- High Guard Reapers

Last edited:

Lancer

As a former guild member of this guild, i would quickly like to say its not that bad of a guild ya know, i think its a good one

Thank you for the kind words. We are moving forward quite quickly. All of our I think 11 members that we have so far are amazing. They really put forth the needed effort.

Lancer

We are still open to people who are interested in applying for positions in our guild!

Nicholas002

I have started a GE farm on Jaims. Hopefully soon I will be able to complete GE 4 weekly.
I realize that you probably don't want diamond farmers in your guild, but if you ever are in need of a player who reliably completes GE quickly, hit me up.
I won't be at that point for at least another few months though.

Lancer

I have started a GE farm on Jaims. Hopefully soon I will be able to complete GE 4 weekly.
I realize that you probably don't want diamond farmers in your guild, but if you ever are in need of a player who reliably completes GE quickly, hit me up.
I won't be at that point for at least another few months though.
If you participate in GE that is the main goal. I mean the minor things are like the sticks thread and what not. We also do GBB, but it's not mandatory. Whenever you are ready you can feel free to apply.....High Guard Reapers

Nicholas002

If you participate in GE that is the main goal. I mean the minor things are like the sticks thread and what not. We also do GBB, but it's not mandatory. Whenever you are ready you can feel free to apply.....High Guard Reapers
Will do. thanks.

wilsruss99

I would be very interested in joining your Guild! Sounds like an active loyal guild. Which I have been missing. Sincerely wilsruss99.

Lancer

We are still interested in having a few new active people join our team. Whether you are looking for a change from the guild you're currently apart of, or if you are looking for a somewhat smaller guild that is very helpful with one another and don't have intense demands. However, every member is active and they all contribute each week. We currently have around 15 members. Message me for an invitation or if you have any other questions.

Racer57

Guild i'm in is dying and not very active so I would like to join yours. Btw, I'm 66 and play to relax.
Racer57

Lancer

Our guild is still doing great and everyone that has joined almost instantly felt great about the choice to join us. If you contribute and stay active, you will be amazed by the level of respect and help you will receive when you need. We are a great force to be reckoned with. We usually take first place in GE, each week, but if we don't finish in first then you can almost guarantee that we were second.

Lancer

If anyone is interested in a smaller guild where every member is active and you don't have a ridiculous amount of rules to follow then the High Guard Reapers is the guild for you! We have a simple set of rules that are easy to follow. We mainly focus on GE & GBG. You can message Waynebryan1990 or Earth Muffin ingame or just send an application.