• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Nicholas002

Looking forward to the event :)

(if you want to share your progress, strategies, or anything fun about the event, which isn't really feedback for the developers, post here)

Last edited:

Just An Observer

My hope is to score a lot of Medals for another expansion. Everything that can be sold to the AD will be. My city is so stuffed with GB's and special event buildings right now!

Nicholas002

The set, with the different pieces added
it really depends on which set you mean. there are many.
IMO the best ones (free) are the attack focused sets, which give up to 64% attack, with no road connection.
see This (hopefully) helpful spreadsheet for more details.

if you mean the set the developers suggested, here are it's stats. However, you will have to spend diamonds to get it, unless you get very lucky, and play on a dead server. IMO, the barn set is meh compared to the other options.

20 forge points
50 goods
+12% attack boost for the attacking army
+8% defense boost for the attacking army
+6% defense boost for defending army
+10% attack boost for defending army
+5% supply boost
+10% coin boost

population
Happiness
medals <---age dependent
supplies
coins

Lankybrit

I hate multi building Event buildings. So I won't be building it. I hate that you have to do dailies to be competitive in this event. So it's a big meh from me too.

-Chen-

IMO the best ones (free) are the attack focused sets, which give up to 64% attack, with no road connection.

if you mean the set the developers suggested, here are it's stats. However, you will have to spend diamonds to get it, unless you get very lucky, and play on a dead server. IMO, the barn set is meh compared to the other options.

20 forge points
50 goods
+5% supply boost
+10% coin boost

population
Happiness
medals <---age dependent
supplies
coins

That spreadsheet is very helpful, love the attack 1 setup, unfortunately the dead spot behind my Arc is 7x3 :(

I'll figure out something though, because that suggested setup doesn't do much for me. I don't mind spending a reasonable amount on diamonds to take advantage of these events, but their suggested setup with the barn isn't worth the space it takes up IMO

Tytan the Great

20 forge points
50 goods
+5% supply boost
+10% coin boost

population
Happiness
medals <---age dependent
supplies
coins
Thank you. You are right, the barn set is meh. I’m gonna wait until the last day to see how many pieces I get before putting them down.

Don’t even bother with the full set, it’s very meh worthy. Get as many field selection kits as you can without spending diamond. 7 of them was easy enough on beta, I just wasn’t that lucky to get more. You can set up some interesting designs that give nice attack with No roads needed. Save the diamonds for the Halloween event, Wolf house of horrors is awesome.

Can be made into best set for attack per square. and best set for fps per square i believe as well. What I dont like about the event is that there should only be selection kits every 2nd prize with barn being part of the selection kit. But sadly its not.

Just An Observer

It is nice to see the same mechanic used in the Spring Event and Soccer Cup around as I like to pick the rewards. This event will be about Medals first and FP's second. Any goods will go to the AD so I can buy three Ship ugrade kits so later on I can build a Pirate Ship. No Diamonds will be spent on this event though. My city is already packed to the brim with GB's and event buildings so "space hogs" are not desired now.

For a newer player with plenty of expansions to look forward to, then this event will be golden!