• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Person dumping Fp's on my Arc and not allowing me to level up when I can double up.

fdlt229

Here's my question a person from another city is dumping Fp's on my Arc and leveling it up not allowing me to level up and double up. I've gone to look at his city and there is no way he is producing the kind of Fp's he's dumping on my Arc. Could this be a surrogate city and his real city is somewhere else ? Also will this stop once the neighborhood changes? Thanks and I hope this made some sort of sense.

BruteForceAttack

Here's my question a person from another city is dumping Fp's on my Arc and leveling it up not allowing me to level up and double up. I've gone to look at his city and there is no way he is producing the kind of Fp's he's dumping on my Arc. Could this be a surrogate city and his real city is somewhere else ? Also will this stop once the neighborhood changes? Thanks and I hope this made some sort of sense.

Don't open levels ahead to prevent this happening :)... if not this player someone else will find you to make profit out of your arc.. Arc 32-70 is very profitable so ppl dont wait...they want to snipe the 1st spot on the next level...

Vger

Just curious, what level is your Arc? What level is theirs? And how many FPs are they putting in and what is the reward for the spot they are taking? People grab arc spots for a few different reasons. Usually it's for FP profit, but it could also be for cheap BPs, or rarely just for the medals.

Also, what ODragon said. Unless your guild is desperate for goods, don't worry about double dipping the arc.

Agent327

How can you see how many fp's someone is producing, or even better, how much he has in inventory?

BruteForceAttack

Here is the thing OP....DO NOT open levels.....you are missing out out 1.9/1.8 donations.....If you have not opened future levels...dont open anymore..find folks who can do 1.9/1.8 donations.... If it too late for Arc, remember that for next gb and tell your friends about it... Don't listen to ppl who are saying that you should not worry about someone leveling your gbs... Main thing is again to get more fps for your 1st and 2nd spot and the only way to control is by not opening levels in future.

ahsay

I've never understood why someone leveling your GB is a bad thing.

If they screw up the double dip...sure that I understand but going from level 32 to lvl 33 in one day instead of a week...that is bad?

DarthTormentor

I've never understood why someone leveling your GB is a bad thing.

If they screw up the double dip...sure that I understand but going from level 32 to lvl 33 in one day instead of a week...that is bad?

There are ppl like me that have precise daily collections at certain time. Internet connection is loosy in my country, so EVERY building that requires a click from my hand has to be done at the time I need. Or am I playing to give control of my stuff to others? Helping with GB leveling is one thing, allowing greedy FP makers taking my city's control is another thing... >(

Emberguard

Here's my question a person from another city is dumping Fp's on my Arc and leveling it up not allowing me to level up and double up. I've gone to look at his city and there is no way he is producing the kind of Fp's he's dumping on my Arc.
If they dummped the FPs then they had the FPs. They could have got the FPs from other Great Building contributions and then dumped them in a single donation to get BPs. They could have had it through other methods not immediately obvious by looking at the city

Kranyar the Mysterious

If they dummped the FPs then they had the FPs. They could have got the FPs from other Great Building contributions and then dumped them in a single donation to get BPs. They could have had it through other methods not immediately obvious by looking at the city
This exactly.

As an example, my lowly Iron Age city produces just over 400 fp per day via collections, but my HC and/or SC might give me 200-600 fp on a particular day if I'm really lucky. GE might give a few hundred too on the one day each week it's available. Sniping might add a few hundred more. Recurring quests probably give a couple of hundred fp in a day.

Then there are the big sources.

GBG will easily give me 1000 or more fp each day. And finally, great building contributions on the various 1.x threads I'm on could give me many thousands depending on how fast buildings turn over.

The takeaway from this is that for many players their city collection is only a small part of the total daily fp intake.