• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Sure it does, you think you deserve it because of a precedent, not because you earned it; that is a true example of the entitlement mindset.

How didn’t I earn it by doing everything as per set out by INNO themselves?

If I accepted a job offer at X amount of $ and after doing that job as outlined, the boss turned around and gave me X minus 20%, I’ll be having words and more haha.

Yes it’s a game of chance, and there will always be sometimes things won’t work out, but this has essentially been calculated to mean most won’t get it, despite their own PR people saying that it’s their aim for all who put in the effort should receive a max building. Which dare I say is a complete lie in regards to this event.

Please remember I don’t care what you think, neither does INNO.

Why should anyone remember your cares? Yet you care enough to post.

Last edited:

Portia the Benevolent

It's a shame that Inno "appears" to rig these Events. I know their claims that they don't, sound legit, but, in the Real World, those claims seem to lose substance. I'm currently awaiting the 71st task in the fall Event. I have 10 Pumpkins and 3 Apples. I'm getting one quest per day, the likelihood of there being some type of balance is slim to none. I have gotten all the incidents and all the daily ingredients and completed all Quests to this point. How could there possibly be this type of imbalance with 5 Quests remaining?
The answer would appear to be that the game is rigged this way. When they can say before the Event even starts that only 20% of people playing every day will have a chance to collect all parts of the Grand Prize, is that not an admission that the contest is rigged?

These people are spoiling a good thing with their greed. The idea is to encourage the buying of Diamonds without telling you that you have to buy them. They make it "rare" that you can succeed without them. The game has had a good run but these types of moves will encourage players to move on to the next big thing.
I agree. Something is off. These last several days all I get are Caramels or chocolate - the only two ingredients I have. It’s too coincidental that at the end that’s all I ever get - especially when INNO knows what the final ingredient rewards are. In an incident (which are ridiculously rare) or as a daily reward It’s caramels or chocolate. Without a doubt you need to spend diamonds to make it. BtW I like the ingredient exchange idea - even if you only get to use it a limited number of times.

Graviton

Sure it does, you think you deserve it because of a precedent, not because you earned it;

Expecting it because that's how it's been done before and thinking it's deserved without being earned are two wildly different things (not to mention you're implying that playing for free isn't "earning", while spending diamonds is, which is completely backwards). That's the second time you've put words in other peoples' mouths in this thread. Try dealing with what's actually written instead of making up things to rail against.

Please remember I don’t care what you think,

The fact that you've replied belies this statement.

Precedents change, just because you got it once doesn’t mean you deserve to get it again.

Actually precedents don't change, they've already happened. That's why they're called precedents. However, they can cease to be followed, and new precedents can be set, which is apparently the case here. And it still doesn't mean anybody thinks we deserve it to be that way. But when one sets a precedent, and makes public statements in support of it, people are not gonna be happy about it when one changes things up.

In any case, please read more carefully, and please keep spending.

Honestly, if the big wigs at INNOhad the balls to stand stood by that PR managers words (not even just his words of course, but many employees would say similar and the company pledges more or less the same on their websites)....they’d add a harvest barn selection kit to all the trainee league’s across the globe and restore the faith of many.

I don’t actually care about the building lmao, just the way INNO markets it’s events, when I first heard that PR managers words I got to admit I was a bit happy and thought maybe they added a bit of currency in after beta complaints, like they did last event. But in the end it was all one big lie.

EDITED BY MODERATORS and the spelling mistakes etc were all added by them and possibly other posts, care factor now zero.

Last edited:
The fact that you've replied belies this statement
False, claim but nice try. Get more of your cronies to like your posts, still doesn’t make you correct.
not to mention you're implying that playing for free isn't "earning",
I can’t help, nor do I care about what you imply, still doesn’t make you correct, because I can assure you as the author of the post such was not what I was implying. You might ought to read again my posts and discover that I have never said an ill thing against free to pay players, in fact everything I have ever implied on the subject proves the opposite of your claim. But hey, it’s certainly your right to disagree, just not so much to make false claims for whatever reasons you so chose to make false claims.
people are not gonna be happy about it when one changes things up.
and the point is what? That INNO has the objective of being more concerned about your happiness than the money they make? Interesting, I respectfully disagree. Your degree of happiness derived from playing this game likely has very little to do with the decisions INNO makes, but hey, you’re entitled to be happy from the games you play, right?

How didn’t I earn it by doing everything as per set out by INNO themselves?
Oh, let’s be clear, you certainly earned everything you received by doing everything you’ve done. But remember, INNO never has guaranteed that you would get the entire set and all the level ups, that you feel as though you earned something never promised, as with your job offer example, is the mindset of the entitled. Free to play, pay to play, doesn’t make any difference, you earned everything you receive, you’re just not entitled to more than that simply because you didn’t get what you wanted.

Graviton

On topic, more feedback in a thread that Inno maintains to get feedback because they want feedback: Like many other free players I may end up without the final level of the Barn if I fall out of Apprentice, it's going to be tight, but I did easily get all of the field pieces. I missed a few Dailys so I may be short a few ingredients. So I'll repeat: not a fan of ingredients in the DCs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

May I remind you all that this is a feedback thread and not a platform for lengthy discussion and derogatory remarks towards eachother. Any further posts that are not about giving feedback I will remove.

Started out loving this event. Ended up a bit disappointed, it is what it is. Got stuck on several DCs, which mean missing out on some ingredients, which meant getting all the pieces of the Grand Prize but only 2 upgrades for my barn itself. Ugh.

Moving the heck on.

Feedback clearing up my earlier feedback:

Started out loving this event. Ended up a bit disappointed because I didn't play as well as I could have (not because of INNO, that's on me), it is what it is. Got stuck on several DCs, which mean missing out on some ingredients, which meant getting all the pieces of the Grand Prize but only 2 upgrades for my barn itself. Ugh. Welp, that's what the AD is for now, right? Buying what I don't have? Working that baking table was more fun than spinning that Pirate wheel, JMHO lol. A good event, all in all. I'd like another one, please. Bring on Halloween.

I gotta do better.
Moving the heck on.

Last edited:
Didn’t do the last easy quest on most cities, dropped all pieces on all worlds and deleted all, despite them still being of some use.

Only true feedback most companies listen to these days is when enough people stop using their products, PVP Arena for example, otherwise great event, thanks.

Last edited:

Nicholas002

Overall nice event.

the good:
-customizable prize, for different playstyles.
-easy to figure out, simple.

the bad:
-too many quests. (75 plus 20 daily challenges is too much)
-Prize not guaranteed for free players who do everything.

Graviton

Missed the final barn upgrade in 6 of 7 cities. I didn't keep track but I'm guessing the difference came down to DCs. Either that or more people than usual spent diamonds to up their league status. Still, all the field pieces and just 1 upgrade missed, I'm good with that. Now I have to make room for it...

Overall I liked this event, but this was the very first event that I've completed (and finished "early") that I didn't end up in Apprentice. I would have HAD to use diamonds to get enough stars. Plus, I was literally six stars away from getting the last of the 6 fields I wanted. That, with the last barn upgrade in the Apprentice package, would have finished out my build. Now, I'll have to wait (six?) months and buy two upgrade packages to finish it out.

But all that complaining aside, I still liked the event. The barn and fields is a clever idea and it looks good in my city. Just wish I could have earned more ingredients somehow (no, I didn't do the daily quests -- never have since they started 'em) to get a little better outcome.

alton of mesq

I've been a player for a long time. 27 worlds and the Beta. I've about had enough with your events. Here's why.
I jumped through every hoop you set up. I finished the event. Before I went to bed last night, I made sure that I was in at least amateur league on all my worlds. I wake up this morning-- and On 22 of those 27 worlds, I have been demoted to a lower league, and thus denied the final upgrade for the event.
I am tired of working, using my time and resources, and yes, spending diamonds, only to be ripped off in the end.
From this day forward, if your event is tied to any kind on "LEAGUE" outcome, I will boycott your event. And, I promise you, I will work as hard as I can to promote the idea of boycotting your events to every other player I can reach. TIRED OF BEING RIPPED OFF!!!

alton of mesq

I believe that if I have earned a status, that status should be retained when I have finished the event. Not being demoted once there is nothing I can do about it. You allow the "wallet warriors" to stab every other player in the back. It is wrong. It is unfair. It is unsportsmanlike conduct. And you know it.

Just An Observer

When the event was ready to end, I had all 0's for goods. That was perfect utilization! This event was not taken to heart by me since the main prize had no place in my city but despite that, a Sentinel Level 2 was acquired along with almost 100 FP's, around 1000 Medals and some stuff to sell at the AD, which resulted in some nice purchases there.

Vger

Good event, enjoyed it.
Got the full set in my main and DF cities. Finished in Apprentice in both with a comfortable margin.
No diamonds spent.
Will put the set down later today in my main, but don't have any need for in in the DF. Did get some wells and SKs there, so all good.

Agent327

I believe that if I have earned a status, that status should be retained when I have finished the event. Not being demoted once there is nothing I can do about it. You allow the "wallet warriors" to stab every other player in the back. It is wrong. It is unfair. It is unsportsmanlike conduct. And you know it.

That status is earned after the event is finished, not after you finished it. While you might have finished, a large number of players may have not. Should they not be able to advance, just cause you are finished?

You state you have been a player for a long time. If that is true you should haveknown that a lot of players wait till he end to move forward. That way they will never spend to much.