• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event broke?

Airtaz

I've gone through all of the quests up to this point and have spent 13k diamonds. I only have 5 Abandoned Asylum kits. Something here is seriously wrong.

Maybe really bad luck? I’ve gone through all the quests and haven’t spent any diamonds and ended up with 5 as well. I thought my luck was bad early, but then it picked up. I also need one more of the dolls for the doll boost, so I’m hoping I find that on my next run when the asylum comes back.

Airtaz

I think there is more to it than just bad luck. There is something fishy going on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Airtaz

There are people that have only only done the minimum and have 4 of these kits from this event. I have done all quests to where there are none left until tomorrow, and spent 13k diamonds. I have only 5 kits.

Airtaz

I've spent way too many diamonds that I have accumulated over 4 years of playing, to see it all go to waste. I'm pretty much done with this.

Triopoly Champion

I've spent way too many diamonds that I have accumulated over 4 years of playing, to see it all go to waste. I'm pretty much done with this.
Abandoned Asylum was a Halloween event release from last year. It's much harder to earn the previous event buildings than the current one.

Don't try to chance the randomness during a short period of time, that can result in bad luck during the peak hours.

Falconwing

I wasn't gonna harp on it but I haven't received a single AA upgrade. I have used all the starting tools, whatever tools you find, and 4 full big tool packs (395 ticket) and not one. I wasn't expecting to get em all today, but In other events where the good secondary prize was on day one, I managed to get one or two upgrades with just the Event tokens. I used up all of those and bought a 2kD pack of tickets and still no joy. All those tools and I've seen less than 10 pumpkins. RNG me all you want, but that's some BS right there.

WildOdd

I've gone through all of the quests up to this point and have spent 13k diamonds. I only have 5 Abandoned Asylum kits. Something here is seriously wrong.
I forgot what the term is, but in some games, if you have, say a 50% chance to get something, and you don't get it twice in a row it'll force give you a prize the next time because 'probability.' Like people have said, FoE is not like that, and so it can be streaky at times. But in the end, it will even out to the right percentage.

Savvy187

Personally, the only thing i was interested in was the AA from this event, and apparently we are not allowed to get any so, this is kind of a non event for me. Couple that with having advanced to DL, this season and I basically have a couple weeks off playing, lol. Well done.

Agent327

I started play at start time middle of the night. I acquired a full Abandoned Asylum level 9 and a full Wolf on each of two Worlds normally. I got five Abandoned Asylum upgrades on a third and stopped. Yes this took a lot of Diamonds since I had not done many of the Quests.
later that day like 12 hours later i tried to get the last four on the World i stopped on and I acquired about 60 pumpkins and not a single added AA.
So yes I think they changed something to kill to zero the Daily reward chances. Also all rewards were the least possible all the lowest junk from each pumpkin in that afternoon session. No good rewards out of 60 pumpkins? not right. Since i spend a lot. i can live with the lack of rewards seemingly deliberately done. But trust me it was a bad deal done dirty.

I think the Russians are trying to influence your game play.

wolfhoundtoo

I started play at start time middle of the night. I acquired a full Abandoned Asylum level 9 and a full Wolf on each of two Worlds normally. I got five Abandoned Asylum upgrades on a third and stopped. Yes this took a lot of Diamonds since I had not done many of the Quests.
later that day like 12 hours later i tried to get the last four on the World i stopped on and I acquired about 60 pumpkins and not a single added AA.
So yes I think they changed something to kill to zero the Daily reward chances. Also all rewards were the least possible all the lowest junk from each pumpkin in that afternoon session. No good rewards out of 60 pumpkins? not right. Since i spend a lot. i can live with the lack of rewards seemingly deliberately done. But trust me it was a bad deal done dirty.

No you simply had bad luck on the RNG (and i'm not even sure it was bad luck since you didn't provide any actual data for evaluation). But of course that's par for the course for this type of discussion: when you get what you want (and lots of it) that's it operating fine but when you get even mildly unlucky that's obviously the mechanics being broken or them cheating. Inno doesn't need to cheat because the math says to get multiple of what you want on that 1st day you'll have to spend diamonds (simply not enough quests to be completed or enough tickets to be won on that 1st day).