• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forming New Guild

Laird Turnbull

Have been playing for several years now - Arctic Future. I've formed a new guild and would love to have a few members join me.

Had belonged to a top guild for a long time but got bounced because I didn't have time to keep up with everything - busy life. Decided it was time to form my own, after joining a couple of others and waiting days for them to unlock GE levels.

The guild is very low maintenance and focused on Guild Expedition. While activities such as trades and aid are encouraged, they are not mandatory. This is a prefect guild for any diamond miners who just want to do GE and not spend a lot of time on other things. Only requirement is that you have an Observatory and that you complete at least 2 levels of Guild Expedition a week. GE levels will be unlocked in a timely fashion, and will also be happy to share unlock privileges with all members.

The guild is Corvidia.

Hit me up if you would like to join me.

UP ONLINE

Have been playing for several years now - Arctic Future. I've formed a new guild and would love to have a few members join me.

Had belonged to a top guild for a long time but got bounced because I didn't have time to keep up with everything - busy life. Decided it was time to form my own, after joining a couple of others and waiting days for them to unlock GE levels.

The guild is very low maintenance and focused on Guild Expedition. While activities such as trades and aid are encouraged, they are not mandatory. This is a prefect guild for any diamond miners who just want to do GE and not spend a lot of time on other things. Only requirement is that you have an Observatory and that you complete at least 2 levels of Guild Expedition a week. GE levels will be unlocked in a timely fashion, and will also be happy to share unlock privileges with all members.

The guild is Corvidia.

Hit me up if you would like to join me.
I got kicked out of my great guild For no reason just gave me the goods for ARK HC
i was giver a guild Level 30 just before he left and joined my old guild
We could be co owners OF Event masters