• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Im on here alot but recourses how do you get em Fast

Parker The ll

I literally can't do anything for like another day or 2 and the Army I'm trying to attack is Insane What should I do

Parker The ll

Question is way to vague to give an answer. You can always do something.
I suppose your right let me uh make it not so dumb. Ok so I'm having a problem with getting resources & I would like to know why Im having trouble getting resources when I have 10-13 hunters. And I would like to know is there a better way to approach fighting a very strong enemy. I hope this helped you understand my Vague question.

CommanderCool1234

You should built a couple potterys instead of your hunters also maybe you are wasting your resources by constantly rebuilding buildings.

CaptainKirk1234

When you are in Bronze age it will be hard to get recources like coins and supplies, your goal should be to unlock cottages and archers in Iron age, as well as butchers, once you have those you can fight effectively, get coins and population as well as supplies, which allows you to get goods buildings.

Agent327

I suppose your right let me uh make it not so dumb. Ok so I'm having a problem with getting resources & I would like to know why Im having trouble getting resources when I have 10-13 hunters. And I would like to know is there a better way to approach fighting a very strong enemy. I hope this helped you understand my Vague question.

Hunters are the worst production buildings in the game. They are there just to get you started. The moment ou can you replace them with better buildings.