• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Blueprints: Are You Kidding Me!

Starman52

Everyone has this problem but I recently saw a post where someone had one blank and a ridiculous number of new prints none of which would fill the single blank. Really? They literally had 17 prints in one tile and numerous others in the other tiles all around the single blank. Come on, surely a better system can be implemented than this? Is there really a valid purpose in putting every new print anywhere except the ONE blank tile?

Unfortunately, we couldn't find the post to include the picture, but we did find a couple of others, while not as glaring examples they still show what everyone who plays FoE has experienced.

Attachments

• FoE prints 2.jpg
    FoE prints 2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 30
  • FoE prints 1.jpg
    FoE prints 1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 29

Kranyar the Mysterious

Once you have 500 full sets of prints for a building you won't ever worry about it again ;)

Simple solution is to get several 4th or 5th place rewards on a mid to high level building you want prints for. Takes almost no time to get your set finished, plus more.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Only until it stops

And even then there is a large disparity, since 99 is a display issue on PC, not how many prints you actually have. Such is the nature of random numbers.

@Starman52 For Zeus, trade your two 11 spots until you get the one you need. Something like Arc you really don't want to trade since you will need all the prints you can get for awhile, so donate, donate, donate.

Agent327

And even then there is a large disparity, since 99 is a display issue on PC, not how many prints you actually have. Such is the nature of random numbers.

You think I never noticed the numbers can still go up when you recieve BP's? ;)

It shows 99. It probably is somewhere in the 200's.

Vger

It shows 99. It probably is somewhere in the 200's.
200's sounds low, but I guess it depends on play style.
Hover text on PC shows the actual number. I know you've been playing a lot longer than I have, and I'm well into the 400's:

1605568005848.png

And FWIW, the buckets range from 429 to 464. Exactly what you would expect when throwing things into random buckets. As the sample size increases, the percent difference between the buckets gets smaller and smaller.

Agent327

200's sounds low, but I guess it depends on play style.
Hover text on PC shows the actual number. I know you've been playing a lot longer than I have, and I'm well into the 400's:

View attachment 17464

And FWIW, the buckets range from 429 to 464. Exactly what you would expect when throwing things into random buckets. As the sample size increases, the percent difference between the buckets gets smaller and smaller.

You also need to take into account the number of levels already reached.

I just see no use in hunting for BP's, medals or fp's in GB's.

CommanderCool1234

@Starman52 For Zeus, trade your two 11 spots until you get the one you need. Something like Arc you really don't want to trade since you will need all the prints you can get for awhile, so donate, donate, donate.
Thank you for pointing that out, I was unaware of that.

Starman52

OMG, I can't even see or imagine as far as all of you are :) We're at a low level so trying to fill 2 squares when you only get 2 prints for first is not fun :)

We have done the other ways indicated and still do, the only point I wanted to make is there really isn't such a thing as random numbers on a pc which anyone who has used the Rand feature in a spread sheet with only 9 numbers knows, even on way larger numbers pc's just aren't like lotto balls when it comes to random.

Vger

We have done the other ways indicated and still do, the only point I wanted to make is there really isn't such a thing as random numbers on a pc which anyone who has used the Rand feature in a spread sheet with only 9 numbers knows, even on way larger numbers pc's just aren't like lotto balls when it comes to random.
There aren't true random numbers, but there are pseudo random numbers, generated by a function like Rand. They are actually every bit as random as lotto balls, at least according to Ontario (Canada) Lottery and Gaming which is moving away from lotto balls in favor of RNG:

IS ONE METHOD BETTER THAN THE OTHER?
Unless you’re particularly fond of compressed air, there’s no advantage to one over the other. The fact is, lottery odds don’t change no matter how the numbers are drawn, and each game’s draw method is the same whether playing online or at retail. The move to the RNG software is simply a way for OLG to continue to provide the best possible entertainment experience for players, and that includes implementing new and exciting technologies along the way.

Starman52

Once you have 500 full sets of prints for a building you won't ever worry about it again ;)

Simple solution is to get several 4th or 5th place rewards on a mid to high level building you want prints for. Takes almost no time to get your set finished, plus more.
OMG, I can't even imagine having that many prints LOL!!!!