• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What is the relationship between crowns and guild prestige (if any)?

jsc29

What is the relationship between crowns and prestige (if any)? For example, my understanding is that guild prestige gets recalculated every day and today our guild has 25,516 prestige. Also, from examining the buildings in my city it looks like I generate 887 crowns every day. So, does that mean that of the 25,516 of my guild, 887 is coming from me?

Agent327

No. Individual power does not contribute to prestige. It contributes to the Guild power and with that the Guild level.

Rob Bin Dahood

In my opinion, for most players I suggest to understand guild prestige and crowns is to think of it this way:

Guild Prestige = GvG score + GE score + GBG score + Guild Level (crowns)

If you want a deeper understanding, prepare to invest some minutes and possibly headaches

BruteForceAttack

What is the relationship between crowns and prestige (if any)? For example, my understanding is that guild prestige gets recalculated every day and today our guild has 25,516 prestige. Also, from examining the buildings in my city it looks like I generate 887 crowns every day. So, does that mean that of the 25,516 of my guild, 887 is coming from me?

There isn't a direct link between crowns and prestige.

Prestige comes from 3 sources, and prestige alone determines global guild ranking.
1. Tiles you hold on GvG map
2. Guild Level
3. Battle Grounds LP

Crowns help to level the guild and has multiple sources
Some buildings in your city e.g. HoF, SoH etc etc
GE

Everything is calculated at 8pm server time.