• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

BattleGrounds Season Length

OG Hooligan

No. Two guilds can work a map really well in 1-3 rings
Anymore just hard to deal with and keep people happy.
In my main, we tend to bounce back and forth between platinum and diamond. We are competent in platinum. Diamond, not so much.
Most seasons, I will make significantly more FPs if we are in platinum. Fewer FPs per encounter, sure. But way more encounters. SC farming is an abomination that should be nerfed a wonderful thing.
it is wonderful if you’re on the farming side. The receiving end sucks big time. I have experienced that a few seasons as well but not since like Season 3

Nicholas002

We once allied with 5 other guilds. It was us, and a bunch of lower level guilds who sneaked in the back door of diamond allied against the one of the strongest guild in our world. We held the center 4 sectors all season, with 3 siege camps on them. We flipped the 2 and 3 ring with our allies while keeping the one guild locked down. We almost always had 4-5 camps for each attack, since we always had the center.
so it is possible to ally with more guilds, just more work to coordinate.

WinnerGR

My guild currently sits in a very difficult position where we are not good enough for diamond league and too good for platinum . This means we change league every season and have mass # jump ups and downs .

In platinum we tear them apart and no alliances are needed however our spies gathered information once suggesting a 7 guild alliance . Still we beat it , showing number is nothing to do with power.

In diamond alliances are crucial for us we usually get on a good note with the #2 ( sometimes 1 ) guild ( same guild just different # ) but still its no good we end up in 7th or 8th place.

What I am trying to say is number doesn't matter .

Now more on to the original topic.

-----

3 days is too long in my opinion , for an advanced guild we want to be fighting 24/7 .
We don't need rests to build up strength and if we had to wait 7 days between seasons.....

....wow that would be hell.
GE takes seconds to complete , no GbG and GvG ain't got PR.

Sorry bad use of PR , I don''t mean public relations , I meant personal rewards.

The only thing I can think of to do with your units would be the new PvP Arena .....
....at least it gives more PR than GvG ( still nothing like your millions of FPs from GbG ) .

Verdict : NOOOOOOO way should the rest be expanded , if anything it should be shortened and the seasons lengthened or maybe something like different seasons have different rests and lengths and others longer but I don't quite see that adding up correctly.

OG Hooligan

We once allied with 5 other guilds. It was us, and a bunch of lower level guilds who sneaked in the back door of diamond allied against the one of the strongest guild in our world. We held the center 4 sectors all season, with 3 siege camps on them. We flipped the 2 and 3 ring with our allies while keeping the one guild locked down. We almost always had 4-5 camps for each attack, since we always had the center.
so it is possible to ally with more guilds, just more work to coordinate.
One of the strongest huh. Only way that works is y’all had to day one beat them center. It can happen but a really strong guild being locked out... having the 1 by your name in guild ranking means nothing when it comes to GBG strength. US17 server is prime example..

OG Hooligan

We did it with 3 guilds before
We have done it with 3-4 as well but coordinating with all those guilds especially if they aren’t as active as your guild or as fast makes it hard. If y’all were equal on speed and activity then it could work but going against an elite GBG team with a partner that is mediocre at best wouldn’t work. The mediocre team would cause incursions into the 1-2 ring preventing sustained rewards.

Wildelk68

The subject was is 11 days of GBG too long a season! I think its too long for anything including these lame azz events!!

wiserpenny

I believe Im in majority saying that the current ratio of 11 days fighting followed by 3 off is unsustainable.
An 11 day season is fine but should be followed by a 5-7 day break.
Thoughts???

And now a shameless plug!!
Innocent Exile actively seeks fighters, active in GvG huge plus.
Recruitment bonuses available
Come fight for juicy Diamond rewards and be part of a guild like no other.
No way. 3 days is more than enough. If you cant recover then you should look at your and your guilds development