• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Joke of the Day

Ricardoso83

There once was a business owner who was interviewing people for a division manager position. He decided to select the individual that could answer the question "how much is 2+2?"

The engineer pulled out his slide rule and shuffled it back and forth, and finally announced, "It lies between 3.98 and 4.02".
2plus2.gif
The mathematician said, "In two hours I can demonstrate it equals 4 with the following short proof."
The physicist declared, "It's in the magnitude of 1x101."
The logician paused for a long while and then said, "This problem is solvable."
The social worker said, "I don't know the answer, but I a glad that we discussed this important question.
The attorney stated, "In the case of Svenson vs. the State, 2+2 was declared to be 4."
The trader asked, "Are you buying or selling?"

The accountant looked at the business owner, then got out of his chair, went to see if anyone was listening at the door and pulled the drapes. Then he returned to the business owner, leaned across the desk and said in a low voice, "What would you like it to be?"

CaptainKirk1234

There once was a business owner who was interviewing people for a division manager position. He decided to select the individual that could answer the question "how much is 2+2?"

The engineer pulled out his slide rule and shuffled it back and forth, and finally announced, "It lies between 3.98 and 4.02".
2plus2.gif
The mathematician said, "In two hours I can demonstrate it equals 4 with the following short proof."
The physicist declared, "It's in the magnitude of 1x101."
The logician paused for a long while and then said, "This problem is solvable."
The social worker said, "I don't know the answer, but I a glad that we discussed this important question.
The attorney stated, "In the case of Svenson vs. the State, 2+2 was declared to be 4."
The trader asked, "Are you buying or selling?"

The accountant looked at the business owner, then got out of his chair, went to see if anyone was listening at the door and pulled the drapes. Then he returned to the business owner, leaned across the desk and said in a low voice, "What would you like it to be?"
What?

Ricardoso83

To be more fun, are you an accountant? Looooooool

It´s a joke about the perspective of each profession in relation of the question 2+2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sven and Ole went out duck hunting, and they worked at it for a couple hours and finally Sven says: "I wonder why aren't we getting any ducks, Ole?"

"I don't know. I wonder if we're throwing the dog high enough."

Just An Observer

To be more fun, are you an accountant? Looooooool

It´s a joke about the perspective of each profession in relation of the question 2+2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sven and Ole went out duck hunting, and they worked at it for a couple hours and finally Sven says: "I wonder why aren't we getting any ducks, Ole?"

"I don't know. I wonder if we're throwing the dog high enough."

Here is another Scandinavian joke: You can tell a Norwegian but you can't tell him much!

WinnerGR

16 year old boy: "Wow I don't like that guy - lets call him old"
33 yearl old man: "Serioulsy kid if you think 32 is old then what are you gonna say say when your 40? - just stop it please!"
16 year old boy: "Switch tac - happy tenth birthday!"
33 year old man: "I prefered it when you called me old"

A mathematician supplemented is teaching income by giving public lectures. One day his agent called to tell him he had a lecture for him at the hotel that night. Meeting his agent at the hotel, the agent takes him to a large room, filled to capacity. Looking around, he sees the audience consists entirely of blondes. He turns to his agent and says "I can not do this. These people are incapable of understanding my lecture." One of the blondes who overheard him stood up and said "That's very unfair of you. You are guilty of thinking in stereotypes. You should give us a chance." "Okay, said the mathematician, what is Einstein's theory of relativity?" " I don't know",said the blonde. The mathematician shook his head, then heard the audience chant "Give her another chance." So the mathematician said "What is the square root of 100?" The blonde guessed "25?" The mathematician shook his head, and the audience chanted "Give her another chance." So the mathematician said "What is 2 + 2." The blonde answered "4?" The audience chanted "Give her another chance."

SpaceMinmi

A mathematician supplemented is teaching income by giving public lectures. One day his agent called to tell him he had a lecture for him at the hotel that night. Meeting his agent at the hotel, the agent takes him to a large room, filled to capacity. Looking around, he sees the audience consists entirely of blondes. He turns to his agent and says "I can not do this. These people are incapable of understanding my lecture." One of the blondes who overheard him stood up and said "That's very unfair of you. You are guilty of thinking in stereotypes. You should give us a chance." "Okay, said the mathematician, what is Einstein's theory of relativity?" " I don't know",said the blonde. The mathematician shook his head, then heard the audience chant "Give her another chance." So the mathematician said "What is the square root of 100?" The blonde guessed "25?" The mathematician shook his head, and the audience chanted "Give her another chance." So the mathematician said "What is 2 + 2." The blonde answered "4?" The audience chanted "Give her another chance."
This kind of funny but it seems like an insult because I'm blonde.