• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bakeries

illeous

I have 3 Bakery's, Macaron, Gingerbread and LusseBuller. Cant get them all to get the extra bonus for three building together.
only one gets. Anyone else have this problem . if so , did you solve it, and how . TY

Ricardoso83

Three Bakeries is kind of bad for placement
The best solution would be to get a 4th one. then you can have them in a 2x 2 shape There is still plenty of time to grab one more.
I would get two of the one you want most and put that pair kitty corner and the other two kind cross to those

It´s almost impossible to get 4th and you need to spend a good amount of Diamonds in order to complete the 3rd :), the 4th are not worth in my opinium the 3rd bonus is Weaker than the other 2, it´s hilarious...

Mr. Pottah

How did you get the three Bakeries? So far, doing all the quests, i am not going to get a 3rd fully developed bakery. Is this because i wouldn't buy event currency?

Kryxeus

How did you get the three Bakeries? So far, doing all the quests, i am not going to get a 3rd fully developed bakery. Is this because i wouldn't buy event currency?
I have 2 upgraded bakeries and 1 in inventory with 3 upgrades. If I complete all 70 quest and light the tree one more time, I will receive the last 2 upgrades and have a fully upgraded 3rd bakery. It is possible to get 3 fully upgraded bakeries without spending diamonds.

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

If you get enough shuffles, along with enough 14 star prizes you can go really far in the matchstick part of the game, gaining a lot of extra movement towards main prizes. That is why I always love when I hit a shuffle as my first pick.

Theoretically, if you could get just the daily special, then the 2x, then the 14 star, then shuffle over and over again every time you would only be losing 2 stars each play through, giving you a lot of match sticks for main prizes and daily specials. If you took out the daily special from that rotation you would actually be gaining stars instead of losing them, basically making a perpetual motion event.

UBERhelp1

Actually you don't have to place the bakeries in a weird triangle. If you have two roads running from top-left to bottom-right, you can do something like:
----------
[##][##]
[##]
----------
where the [##] are the bakeries.

Agent327

Actually you don't have to place the bakeries in a weird triangle. If you have two roads running from top-left to bottom-right, you can do something like:
----------
[##][##]
[##]
----------
where the [##] are the bakeries.

That's only one bakery touching two.

I think you put it the right way, but it changes after posting. In quoting your post the setup looks different.

Mr. Pottah

I have 2 upgraded bakeries and 1 in inventory with 3 upgrades. If I complete all 70 quest and light the tree one more time, I will receive the last 2 upgrades and have a fully upgraded 3rd bakery. It is possible to get 3 fully upgraded bakeries without spending diamonds.

I admire your luck. However, less than 3 days left, only half way through the Tree that has my 3rd Bakery as a Grand Prize, the next tree with another Bakery upgrade. Final Quest grants another Bakery upgrade. Assuming i have any luck, i will get the 3rd Bakery, and those two upgrades. Coupled with the two Bakery upgrades in stock, that makes a just-short of fully leveled 3rd Bakery, so no 3 building set bonus. Neat. Pay to Win, at it's Frostiest. Let them Eat Cake!!

UBERhelp1

Not spending any diamonds, I need 16 more lights to get the final upgrade for the third bakery. If I get lucky, that may be possible.

RazorbackPirate

Not spending any diamonds, I am 7 matches away from my 3rd fully upgraded Bakery. With 6 presents left to open, it is entirely within reach. Should I need them, I've got plenty of free diamonds in reserve, but I don't think I will.

I honestly think that it is almost impossible to get the full set. I suggest trying to put them into a position, but not in a weird position like

[##]
[##] [##]

If you have no chose but to do that I suggest putting roads around it