• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Changelog 2.104

WinnerGR

Lotta bug fixes, which is allways good, but there are quite a few SAV members in my guild and they all complete L4 easily every singly week - in my opinion GE needs to be a harder for the later ages though not too hard as we do have GbG and GvG.

The notifier role remover is definatly a good addition from were I'm sitting as every new member that joined my guild would have to have it manually added - that doesn't take long but 0 seconds is better than 10 :) however I can also see the cons of this with that allowing people to join guilds and instatnly spam but Inno has a brillaint support sytem compared other games and companies so we should be able to just report them and hopfully they'll get 'a liitle talking too' lol.

Overall good changelog.

My feedback? What about GbG? And the fact that 1000 LP guilds have been trapped in this vicious cycle of being sorted by Guild ID since mid-February, forcing guilds into match after match with the same guilds and seeing virtually no randomness whatsoever? What about the top guilds who never see competition and who are falling apart because or it or the new guilds stuck with the same top guilds all the time? We have been clamoring for Inno to fix GbG or at minimum restore the randomness of the 1000 LP matches for weeks. Talk about avoiding the elephant in the room. You might as well just flip off every 1000 LP guild out there, because that’s what it feels like anyway.

Agent327

My feedback? What about GbG? And the fact that 1000 LP guilds have been trapped in this vicious cycle of being sorted by Guild ID since mid-February, forcing guilds into match after match with the same guilds and seeing virtually no randomness whatsoever? What about the top guilds who never see competition and who are falling apart because or it or the new guilds stuck with the same top guilds all the time? We have been clamoring for Inno to fix GbG or at minimum restore the randomness of the 1000 LP matches for weeks. Talk about avoiding the elephant in the room. You might as well just flip off every 1000 LP guild out there, because that’s what it feels like anyway.

That has nothing to do with this update. There are other feedback threads to address that, so let's please stay on topic.

That has nothing to do with this update. There are other feedback threads to addtress that, so let's please stay on topic.
And why not? Are you trying to dictate what my comment about the change log should be? I did not see any requirements about it. My feedback about the update is that it did not include the one 1000 LP guilds want to see happen and therefore was seriously lacking.

Agent327

And why not? Are you trying to dictate what my comment about the change log should be? I did not see any requirements about it. My feedback about the update is that it did not include the one 1000 LP guilds want to see happen and therefore was seriously lacking.

Devs are aware of the situation, so there is no need to repeat it. It has already been forwarded.

FluffyPhoenix

I kind of liked the GB symbol overtop the buildings that produced guild exp. It was neat seeing HoFs with a new symbol.

Nice2HaveU

"Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet".....

-- in the forum itself, difficult to find the pending updates for mobile. Is it mentioned anywhere in the forum for knowing what are the changes yet to be released specifically for mobile.

Always feedback announcement has mobile fixes separately, why it cannot be included when actually getting released.

lupo1023

does the amount of provided happiness include polish and would it be possible to add a stat that didn't i.e. provided happiness without aiding?