• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

how many have gotten the covid vaccine yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r21r

My health is not the problem and doesn't need a vaccine cure.
also didn't read the whole post agent is refairing to, without being a scientist i'll agree with you that if you ask me "a healthier life" or "vaccines" i'd pick the 1st but nowdays people don't tend to eat proper and healthy, we go elsewhere now, anyways.

vaccine is being given on lower and lower ages here, soon the under 30y will start getting it, not many people afraid of it, and as scientists say, the goods are more than the bads with the vaccine, next winter we will see

RazorbackPirate

Who is brainwashed here? You made a statement about Sweden that was so far off, that you are not really reliable on the subject anymore. Could not even be bothered to read that long statement you made, which I think might be a bless.
Thanks again for the correction on Sweden which makes no difference one way or the other as to the medical necessity of the vaccine for healthy people.

As far as not reading, I'm good with that.
also didn't read the whole post agent is refairing to, without being a scientist i'll agree with you that if you ask me "a healthier life" or "vaccines" i'd pick the 1st but nowdays people don't tend to eat proper and healthy, we go elsewhere now, anyways.
That people choose to eat at in a manner that puts them at risk, I've no issue with. They have every right to do so. What they don't have a right to do is ask me to take unnecessary vaccines because of it. They're who the vaccine is meant for. Not healthy people like me.
vaccine is being given on lower and lower ages here, soon the under 30y will start getting it, not many people afraid of it, and as scientists say, the goods are more than the bads with the vaccine, next winter we will see
I hope for those who need or want it, the vaccines are everything they're supposed to be. Seems medically unnecessary for most, but if people want it, I have no issue.

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

Much higher death rate?

View attachment 18757

COVID has a 99.4% - 99.98% survival rate, similar to the common flu. This is a much higher survival rate than either SARS or MERS, two other coronaviruses, as well as the Spanish Flu, Asian Flu (H2N2), or Hong Kong Flu (see below.)

View attachment 18758

How about this breakdown by age?

View attachment 18759

While the breakdown is accurate, it's also misleading, as it does not account for comorbidities, Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving COVID-19. For ~6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

What are those comorbidities?
  • Influenza and pneumonia (???)
  • Respiratory failure
  • Hypertensive disease
  • Diabetes
  • Vascular and unspecified dementia
  • Cardiac Arrest
  • Heart failure
  • Renal failure
  • Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events (???)
  • Other medical conditions
While my age demographic supposedly puts me at a .5% risk of death if I get Covid, having no co-morbidities, for me personally, the real risk of death from Covid-19 is virtually zero. Not by luck either, but by choice. I've worked hard over the years to avoid the poor lifestyle choices that are the root causes behind the majority of respiratory failures, hypertensive disease, cardiac arrests, renal failures, and the like.

Former Vice President and Chief Scientist of Pfizer Dr. Michael Yeadon writes::

As I believe the science behind this statement, science universally accepted prior to Covid, I see no reason, scientific or otherwise, why I, personally, should take the vaccine.

Let's also not forget the average age of Covid related deaths is 78, the same age as U.S. life expectancy. It must also never be forgotten that it was a handful of governors from densely populated states, transferring Covid patients into nursing homes, who got the sharp death spikes underway, all states where Covid deaths per capita are still in the top ten.

Those transfers, whether the patients were carrying Covid or the normal flu, were like setting fire to barns full of hay. Call me naïve, but I find it hard to believe that multiple Governors could make the same disastrous decision all at the same time, all in the same way. I'll leave it to other to ascribe motive, but the timing and choice of states could not have been better to light a match and start a national panic.

I'll also drop this chart here, make of it what you will.

View attachment 18761

How many people died because we had a President to crucify? You think the idiot just pulled the idea out of his ass, or maybe he read the August 22, 2005 article published in The Virology Journal, the official publication of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), with the heading, “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” The authors write, "that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.” As all should know by now, hydroxychloroquine is a just milder version of chloroquine.

Here again, I trust the science. Not in theory, but by the actual results of the largest field trial of HCQ as a treatment for SARS-Coronavirus in history. So even if I do get Covid, and if I should run into complications, I'm confident there's safe treatments available, including Ivermectin. Question is, will it be legal for me to get them here, or will I have to flee to Costa Rica?

Lest we lose focus, I say all of that to ask this, had the U.S. followed the science as they did in Costa Rica, a protocol recommended by China, we could have reduced Covid related deaths by 79%. Had we even achieved the piss poor results of India and South Korea, we would have reduced deaths by 50%. Had we reduced deaths by 50-75%, what would those first three charts look like?

If we then subtract the number of deaths caused by multiple Governors pushing infected patients into nursing homes, and the Covid deaths from both the Influenza and pneumonia ('cause, really?); and the Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events comorbidity categories from the totals, ('cause again, really?), what would those first three charts then look like?

So, compared to the flu, I ask you, how deadly is Covid? Like, for reals?

Political agendas aside, I understand the need to demonize HCQ and anyone supporting it. Nobody makes any money on HCQ, having gone off patent long, long, ago. It costs $20 for a full round of treatment. With vaccines however, a whole lot of people stand to make a whole lot of money. Including the NIH, largely funded by those making and pushing the vaccines. Vaccines only authorized under an Emergency Use Authorization, an Emergency Use Authorization which can only granted when there's no other treatments available.

Let's face it, you can't have cheap and effective when there's that kind of money to be made and everyone, from big pharma, big tech, corporate media, to politicians, all standing in line for a piece of the action.

Funny how folks will view every move by Inno as another scheme to get folks to spend diamonds, but then believe that the pharmaceutical companies selling trillions of dollars worth of vaccines, the multinational conglomerates making hundreds of billions in record profits, the media companies making tens of billions in drug company ad revenue, politicians of every stripe earning tens of millions trading the pandemic, then getting hundreds of millions more in campaign contributions from the companies making all that money, and big tech labeling all of the above as misinformation, and censoring all opposing viewpoints or evidence, are working from pure motives and not from the aforementioned's unquenchable thirst for more money, more power, and more control.

Now that folks like JBG can simply dismiss me as a conspiracy theorist, let me drop these definitions here,

CONSPIRACY, noun [Latin See Conspire.]
1. A combination of men for an evil purpose; an agreement between two or more persons, to commit some crime in concert.

CONSPIRE, verb intransitive
1. To agree, by oath, covenant or otherwise, to commit a crime; to plot; to hatch treason.

If those groups colluding together to make a whole lot of money, and gain a whole lot more power and control at our expense doesn't meet the definition, nothing does.

With that kind of money at stake it's easy to see why we have the 24/7 psychological assault that for many, has fostered a permanent mistrust and fear of every other human being. People who now, despite being fully vaccinated, proudly proclaim on social media how they now refuse to follow CDC guidelines that it's safe to take off their mask. People who now believe,
and,

Not to pick on @icarusethan for making the statements, there's many more who share this belief as evidenced by the likes. Imagine living in a world where you believe that perfectly healthy people, who have never gotten or spread Covid are the problem? People so insane, I was once equated in a private conversation with a serial killer for daring to say I would be done with masks once we hit day 45 of , "15 days to slow the spread." Yet here we are, 430+ days later, goalposts moved, to whatever it takes, no matter how long to wipe Covid off the face of the Earth! Then there's the ever present threat of,

The next big boogie man just around the corner. But I get it. Fear sells. As the guy from CNN said, fear keeps people tuned in. More tuned in to see more adds from drug companies. See how that works? Label it what you want, but follow the money and apply Occam's Razor. To see an agenda at play simply means you see the obvious, a huge profit motive for everyone involved, at our expense.

As George Carlin once said, "It's a big club, and you ain’t in it." As Talking Heads sang, "Same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was"

I agree. For effect, I was merely agreeing with the consensus that,

As is clear every time a discussion involving RNGs comes up here, hardly anyone understands a thing about statistics or probability. I'd hoped you'd have come along to clear up such a garbage statement, but I guess you missed it, along with everyone else who understands statistics and probability on this forum.

95% effective means, against contracting Covid after exposure to an infected and infectious person in a circumstance that without the vaccine, would have likely led to contracting Covid, according to infection models. To believe you still have a 5% chance of contracting Covid after vaccination assumes 100% of the people you encounter are all infected and infectious. We also know that it takes a prolonged exposure to an infectious person, so unless you're snogging every person you pass in the grocery store, you can eliminate about 95% of the people you encounter.

That leaves people you regularly have prolonged exposure to, the same people who historically have infected people with the flu. Sorry to draw that analogy again, but the process of viral transmission is well understood, at least it used to be before Covid.

Can we at least agree that if nothing else, if you're sick stay home? So let's now eliminate most all the people in our work, home, gym, mommy group, etc. So now we're left with Family.

If you're vaccinated, the chances of getting Covid become so small that, back to my original and only point, people who've been vaccinated are fully protected regardless of the vaccine status of the rest of the population.

All I ask is that in consideration of which voices to trust, you hold each one of them against the litmus test of what their balance sheet looks like with or without the pandemic, even if it's the balance sheet of your favorite, trusted doctor. Who gains, who losses? Not hard to see those driving the agenda the hardest, gain the most. Again, follow the money.

The Washington Post stokes the fear so we all stay home and order from Amazon, while Jeff Bezos, owner of both, almost doubles his wealth. But sure, "it's just all a crazy conspiracy theory. Nothing to see here, move along." Again, call me naïve, "but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, you can call it a banana, but fool me once, you can't get fooled again." (Yes, I'm fully aware I've butchered the quotes of three or more people.)

Point being, loads of people people getting rich while we fall for their agenda. So pardon me while I discount what everyone who stands to gain has to say. I'd rather listen to what folks have to say, regardless of what they have to lose. The voices that those who have the most to gain work to keep from being heard.

As do I, yet at this point, the minds of both sides are fixed. About that, I don't care either. But don't think those like myself are misinformed. We're well informed. Both sides are. I simply ask everyone to now run all of their trusted sources through the process of money, power, and control.

My TL/DR summary based on much research, is that almost without exception, those with little to gain, but everything to lose, those who've been censored, silenced, and demonized, have all said in a nutshell, this is all overblown and most everything we're doing about it is wrong.

Meanwhile, those with the most to gain push the hardest, then silence and destroy anyone who threatens their insatiable thirst for more money, more power, and more control.

I agree, 100% full stop.

The only reason I entered this train wreck thread is that far too many would like to force folks to take the vaccine against their will. At the point that becomes one's position, they've become a danger to me and society. Believe my thoughts and beliefs are crackpot all you want, but resort to violence, even though the state, to violate my right to have and live by those crackpot beliefs, and you've crossed the line. On that point, there is no discussion.

I believe that if you want to take the vaccine, then take the vaccine, don't want the vaccine, don't get the vaccine. Problem is, too many don't feel that way. Problem is those who don't don't feel that way want to force their choice upon others. See the problem?

Pro Tip: If someone is on the side of violating another's personal autonomy to enforce their will, they're on the wrong side. Pandemic or no, they're on the wrong side.

Ah yes. The ever present boogie man. In this, I can't help you. Hypotheticals. What the majority of this fiasco was been based on. Hypotheticals that turned out to be all kinds of wrong.

You lost me at model and projections, I'm not buying any of them and won't make my health decisions based on them. You can, but I won't. On the disease, or the vaccine. Not when they're so wrong, not when they're pushed by those who stand to gain, not when they're reviled by those with everything to lose.

Regardless of the opinion of an epidemiologist, you cannot deny that the more who take the vaccine, the more all of the above stand to make. Science, or marketing? Now with a yearly booster shot? Hell yeah! Need we a reminder from the O'jays, or Pink Floyd?

Agree, or disagree with the above, no matter to me. Only reason I'm here is to answer those who would seek to violate my human rights or Constitutional freedoms with a loud and resounding, hell no. Not now, not ever.

Bottom line, as an individual, I have close to a zero percent chance of suffering any long term ill effects from Covid even if I should get it. Should I get it and run into complications and need it, I have no issues with taking HCQ, or Ivermectin as a prevention or cure. By choosing to then be in the control group, I also have a zero percent chance of any adverse reaction to the vaccines. With a zero percent risk on both sides of the equation, I've chosen to sit out both this pandemic and it's vaccine cure.

Let me end with this. I believe what is in my signature. I hope when what was done in secret finally comes to light, the anger that will be directed at me, then get's directed at them. I'm also not so naïve to think it will. I've read the end of the book, I know how this plays out. Eventually they'll get their mark. It also appears, as many are now, we'll demand it from them. I plan to sit that one out too. The old adage, over my dead body, comes to mind.

Good talk.
Too bad there isn't a Forum rule against posting misinformation, because then I could report this whole post. Anybody with 5 minutes and a working mind could debunk all of this easily. For example, the chart about HCQ. Even ignoring the fact that one of the "HCQ-positive" countries, India, is now in the throes of a deadly and widespread wave of Covid-19, most of the countries with the lower case fatality rates had much higher mandated usage of public health practices such as wearing masks and social distancing than the higher case fatality rate countries. So the real cause for the difference is the "freedom lovers" who helped spread the virus rather than be socially responsible. And being socially responsible in this case is simply a matter of looking out for others, something that the person quoted in your signature says is more important than demanding your own (imaginary) rights.

Incidentally, your HCQ chart refutes your claim earlier in the post that Covid-19 has a 99.4-99.98 survival rate. Even the countries on the chart with the lowest case fatality rate have a lower survival rate than that. The current case fatality rate worldwide (which is clearly shown in one of your other charts and can easily be found on the internet in less than a minute) is 3%. meaning a survival rate of 97%, not the 99.whatever that you claim. That may not seem like much of a difference to some, but it starkly illustrates how you play fast and loose with the facts to further your own agenda and worldview.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

Too bad there isn't a Forum rule against posting misinformation, because then I could report this whole post. Anybody with 5 minutes and a working mind could debunk all of this easily. For example, the chart about HCQ. Even ignoring the fact that one of the "HCQ-positive" countries, India, is now in the throes of a deadly and widespread wave of Covid-19, most of the countries with the lower case fatality rates had much higher mandated usage of public health practices such as wearing masks and social distancing than the higher case fatality rate countries. So the real cause for the difference is the "freedom lovers" who helped spread the virus rather than be socially responsible. And being socially responsible in this case is simply a matter of looking out for others, something that the person quoted in your signature says is more important than demanding your own (imaginary) rights.
No follow the money for you, eh?

That you think God given rights are imaginary says everything. But you're always on the wrong side of every issue, so no surprise there. Sorry, but this serial killer stopped listening to you long ago.
Incidentally, your HCQ chart refutes your claim earlier in the post that Covid-19 has a 99.4-99.98 survival rate. Even the countries on the chart with the lowest case fatality rate have a lower survival rate than that. The current case fatality rate worldwide (which is clearly shown in one of your other charts and can easily be found on the internet in less than a minute) is 3%. meaning a survival rate of 97%, not the 99.whatever that you claim. That may not seem like much of a difference to some, but it starkly illustrates how you play fast and loose with the facts to further your own agenda and worldview.
Then take the 99.4 - 99.98% survival rate up with the CDC. It's their numbers not mine. As for the chart itself, take it up with the authors. While you're there, why not read all 57 pages? Yeah, right. Like you'd ever do that.1621223066439.png

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

Then take the 99.4 - 99.98% survival rate up with the CDC. It's their numbers not mine. As for the chart itself, take it up with the authors.
Way to ignore the point. The issue isn't the numbers themselves, the issue is that you quote contradictory information cherry picked from various places in a blatant effort to bend the facts to fit your agenda.
No follow the money for you, eh?
You're not "following the money", you're following a bunch of conspiracy theory nutcases. Have you tried injecting disinfectant yet?

Johnny B. Goode

Nothing gets under my skin like people who think they're immune to life's misfortunes because they're not in an "at risk" demographic, or that it will "never happen" to them. Especially when that belief leads them to ignore/demean practices that would diminish/prevent risks to others. It is a disservice to any community to put personal viewpoints ahead of the health and well being of others. And make no mistake, that is what someone is doing when they oppose socially responsible public health practices and claim that medical solutions like vaccines are "unnecessary".

Maybe a younger person or a healthier person would survive contracting Covid-19. Maybe. And maybe they wouldn't have any lasting effects. Maybe. But what would definitely happen if they contracted Covid-19 due to ignoring safe health practices and forgoing the vaccine, is that they would then be putting everyone they come into contact with at risk. And they would start doing that before they even knew that they had it. Actually, an undeniable fact about this virus is that someone can have it and show no symptoms. Which means that someone who is not in an "at risk" demographic and "never" has such things happen to them could go merrily on their way for weeks/months/years putting everyone around them at risk. Elderly relatives. People with mild health issues that weaken their immune system temporarily. People with chronic health issues. And yes, even the other "healthy" people.

Let me introduce you to a friend of mine. 59 years old, although most people would guess late 40s. Active, healthy. He and his wife had the kind of relationship that only a very few can ever hope to have. One day last year he started experiencing symptoms. Within a day or two he was admitted into the hospital. That was the last time his wife saw him in person. There were two or three weeks of occasional zoom calls, as his condition permitted. Mostly she was only able to talk to the doctors about his condition and status. There were ups and downs. Days when hope appeared, only to be dashed, sometimes within hours. She never again held his hand, hugged him, felt his arm around her. He passed away in that hospital. Alone. Never had the option of getting a vaccine.

You see, this is deeply personal for me for a couple of reasons. One is my friend whose story I just told you. The other is my deeply held spiritual belief that when a community is threatened, personal "rights"/convenience/preferences should be put aside for the good of others. It is based on being a Christian and embracing the clear message of the Gospel that we are to put others first. The only thing we have to give is love. We have two choices. Give that love to others in our actions, thoughts and words, or keep that love for ourselves. I know what my choice is, and I firmly believe that this pandemic is a golden opportunity to put that choice into action by doing all I can to minimize risk to those around me.

What's your choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.