• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Want friends? Post here. Accept friends from here.

DeletedUser

Morbious99

I will polish your bushes with great enthusiasm every day.
Please Add :)

DeletedUser6410

Looking to expand my very short friends list. I try my best to P/M daily and am looking for the same in return. I will invest FPs if the favor is returned. Thanks!

DeletedUser7074

Renrav
Early Middle Ages
No GBs yet, that's why I'm here
I'm on every day, but I keep getting stuck in the tech tree. I hate wasting forge points, but no one in my guild/neighborhood has a GB yet. I'm looking for friends that have Lighthouse or Tower of Babel(especially lower level) so I can help them and get myself blueprints. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Lady Rayne
Industrial Age
Zeus, Colosseum, Lighthouse, Aachen, Castel del Monte, St. Basil's & Deal Castle
I am looking for friends to return my daily M/Ps. My buildings are LMA to CA if you are looking for those buildings to find BPs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7635

I'm looking to help people level up their Great Buildings. I can donate, at a minimum, 10 forge points a day. Send me a friend request and let me help you out.

DeletedUser7861

Hi All,

I am P157704 and I am also playing in Cigard. I am new to the game (have been playing for two weeks). I am currently in the Iron Age. I have not constructed any great buildings but I am working on the blueprint for the Lighthouse of Alexandria. I will polish and motivate others if needed. I will trade and help others complete the construction of their great buildings. I will also assist with forge points. I play daily and check my game every 4 hours.

Hope to hear from you soon and happy playing!!!

DeletedUser3747

StefanWizard - Progressive Age - Arvahall only
- I have Chateau Frontenac , Royal Albert Hall , Deal Castle , Fraunskirche of Dresden , Castel del Monte , St. Basil's Cathedral , St. Mark's , Cathedral of Aachen , Lighthouse of Alexandria , Statue of Zeus
- I P/M 5-7 times/week - depending on work.
- I am in need of friends that P/M just as much (recently deleted 40 friends for inactivity)- please only MOTIVATE.
- I do not donate to GB

DeletedUser8155

lets be neighbors!!

Hi all. At one time i had over 40 neighbors then the game decided to remove all but 3 so I'm starting over again have been playing for about a month. I'm on here every day and motivate and polish all that the game will let me. so if you want to be friends add me and lets get this game a going.

DeletedUser2690

Name: Lord Biohazard
Great Building(s): Lighthouse of Alexandria ( Level 8 )
Level of Game play: Very High

I'm looking for someone with the St. Marks GB (doesn't matter the level) to donate FPs to. I donate, at the least, ten a day and normally end up at the top of the GB list with 130-200 FPs in that GB. I also have 100's of the various goods for those that have trouble getting a hold of some. I only do fair trades though; 1 for 1 same age, 1 for 2 age below, and 2 for 1 age above. If I sound like someone you would like to have as a friend, send me a request.

Sincerely,
Lord Biohazard

DeletedUser8396

Hi looking for new friends I only have 5 neighbors in my area and havent been able to make contact with any yet

DeletedUser

ADD ME, no gb yet need 2 more bp. i pm daily!!!!!!!!!!!
rebecca72, ema

DeletedUser8588

Name: Callawaymemeh
GBs: Statue of Zeus, Lighthouse of Alexandria, Hagia Sophia, St. Mark's, Castel del Monte
. . . * You will usually find good bidding deals for my GBs! *
Activity: P/M several times a week (as real life will allow). I will try to follow your P/M requests.
Notes: I'm glad to get any and all FP donations to the GBs! The bidding price for the GB prizes is usually lower than most and reasonable, as I contribute some of my own FPs to help move the bidding along.
Please add me, I'd be glad to accept.

DeletedUser8646

Just started and play twice a day. Need neighbors that play.

DeletedUser

Hi,

playing for a little while now and could do with some more friends to polish and motivate,

IGN: CryogenicFire

DeletedUser

i would like to be friended...... any idea on how to send friend requests???????

DeletedUser

Greetings,
I am King Mongor, Early Middle Age, Colossium
I motivate/polish several times a week.

I read profiles before I motivate/polish.
I will invest in great buildings.
I look forward to hearing from you.

​With respect,
King Mongor

DeletedUser

So I am new to playing. I have played similar games in the past and know how important is to make friends and allies early on. So I would love to make new friends with anyone willing. I would also love you suggestions and strategies for playing. I look forward to hearing and talking with you all soon.

DeletedUser9026

I've been playing for a week or so. In need of neighbors. I M/P daily. I typically only donate FPs to fellow guild members, but will donate to friends if there is the possibility of a BP. I read and follow profile requests. Thanks. Lord Sonnen